User Tag List

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sophia_z11 View Post
    Zhang Ning gave birth to a baby girl.
    really? wow, congratulations! probably a future WS star has born.

btw, i do forget, did Zhang Ning accompanied her students in LOG or not?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wkwkwkwk a ws stars has born..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Shixian has replaced Wang Yihan who is injured to play in the Superseries Finals. A good chance for WSX to redeem herself. Really hope she can do well and progress to the final. This might just be the breakthrough for her to rise again. All the best.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Wang Shixian has replaced Wang Yihan who is injured to play in the Superseries Finals. A good chance for WSX to redeem herself. Really hope she can do well and progress to the final. This might just be the breakthrough for her to rise again. All the best.
    with WYH, WX and Chen XJ injured and Zhang Ning still in maternity leave, WSX now has a new lease of life!!!

Hope WSX will rise to the occasion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, hope she would grab her 'chance' the best way she could. wish her all the best.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah.. hope she can do it.. i believe in you shixian!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a thought. With the inconsistent performances plaguing WSX and grumblings of her being dropped, is there even a remote possibility that she jumps ship and ends up in another country? Might there be thoughts of clandestine negotiations taking place? The likes of Pi Hongyan, Yao Jie and Xu Huaiwen, who had fallen out of favour with the CBA, spring to mind.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Just a thought. With the inconsistent performances plaguing WSX and grumblings of her being dropped, is there even a remote possibility that she jumps ship and ends up in another country? Might there be thoughts of clandestine negotiations taking place? The likes of Pi Hongyan, Yao Jie and Xu Huaiwen, who had fallen out of favour with the CBA, spring to mind.
    I highly doubt it. Wang Shixian is a high profile player, a former world #1. For such a high profile player to leave the CBA and join another country would really be unprecedented.

She would have to leave her home in China, and it would cause a lot of media attention.

How does it even happen in the first place? Does an agent from the other nation just approach one of the Chinese players and offer them citizenship?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    I highly doubt it. Wang Shixian is a high profile player, a former world #1. For such a high profile player to leave the CBA and join another country would really be unprecedented.

She would have to leave her home in China, and it would cause a lot of media attention.

How does it even happen in the first place? Does an agent from the other nation just approach one of the Chinese players and offer them citizenship?
    I tend to agree with you.

Wang Shixian is still going through a painful readjustment period. But as long as she perseveres and CBA continues to give her opportunities such as this SSF, a big tournament, she will get all the encouragement and motivation she needs to overcome her problems and rise again.

I think leaving CBA for another country should be the last thing in her mind now, the more so if it's true that Chen Long is her boyfriend. But I won't rule out other member associations trying to tempt her for what she can contribute as a player and the training she's undergone in CBA. Emigration is a drastic move, a decision one makes after careful and long deliberation, esp for someone still young and single unless she's been living overseas for several years.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but maybe if the new nations succeed in 'steal' her from CBA, they can get a bonus combo named Chen Long.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    but maybe if the new nations succeed in 'steal' her from CBA, they can get a bonus combo named Chen Long.
    Right the probability is 1/2 for it to happen as well... And whatever CBA had to offer them it has already done... A polished diamond which can be worth more outside can definitely sell...
    If I were a Euroean or American nation I wouldnt have minded the prospect.... a sure shot way to get some medals...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so taht's true hah about shixian boyfriend... *jealous fire* still chen long?? not me? hm..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i miss shiixian very much.. she not online.. hm.. i dont know what must i do right know..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azrenth View Post
    i miss shiixian very much.. she not online.. hm.. i dont know what must i do right know..
    don't worry. all you must do now is praying, that WSX could make far journey in SSF few weeks later, so you will have more chance to watch her on screen.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems somebody is in mad love with shixian. I hope this is badminton forum not matrimonial site. Lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azrenth View Post
    She better be spending her time training and improving herself instead of being online

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    She better be spending her time training and improving herself instead of being online
    wew.. but.. u know.. i'm her boyfriend.. so.. why she not online just a moment.. wkwkkwkk