YEST Badminton Equipment

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by SilverDJ, Jul 4, 2009.

1. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Regular Member

Consultant
    So as always, I've come across some questions regarding badminton, and there's nothing like making a short stop to your local badminton forum to see if fellow baddies can lend a helping intellectual hand.

My inquiry is as such: currently, I'm in taiwan right now, and since i've been here, i've been playing badminton at a local facility with my cousin's husband. He plays for the team of that facility, and is sponsored by the company called YEST. he gets all their products for super cheap and he could get me a discount on these items if i wanted. now here's the thing. i've never heard of this company, YEST, and searching online, i found little information about their badminton products. (I did, however, find this interesting news article about them http://cens.com.tw/cens/html/en/news/news_inner_23895.html). As stated in the article, and as told to me by my sponsored relative, the company YEST was first and foremost a general manufacturer for badminton rackets of OTHER companies - Vicctor, Fleet, and Flypower, to name a few.

So i guess the main question is, who knows anything about YEST, and if you do, please, what do you know about them? Is there some secret website that they have that I keep missing? are their products worth buying? Is it good equipment? Reliable? (And I guess, yeah, "equipment" is very broad, so why don't we speak specifically rackets.)

Some of you, like silentheart, LazyBuddy, and bluejeff, are well versed in Taiwan as far as it goes with the realm of badminton (and i'm sure your knowledge isn't just limited to that), do you guys know anything of this mystery company? any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. dandipower

dandipower Regular Member

Designer