User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Looking forward to see Wang Xin back, wonder how she's progressing in her recovery. Don't see her name in the DEN and the French SS.
    This is a very serious injury. You won't see her before spring next year I think.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ton-Min-Bad View Post
    This is a very serious injury. You won't see her before spring next year I think.
    Ahh,more serious than I thought then. Until today Wang Lin still cannot get over her phobia from the two severe injuries she sustained in quick succession, I worry for Wang Xin and fervently hope she doesn't suffer the same fate.

But when I recall how she overcame her previous severe back injury that knocked her out for years at the young age of 17 I was told and thereafter came back so strongly, my spirit heartens for I believe she can do it again as she could with dauntless willpower, dogged determination and relentless pursuit of what she does best, giving us wonderful badminton. A demure lady off court but a lioness on court,that what she is to me. Her beautiful, fluid attacking badminton never fails to delight me. I miss her a lot, make my wish come true, Wang Xin!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read that Wang Xin has to pay a fine of USD5,000 for skipping the DEN Open PSS despite her injury.

She'll be 27 on Nov 10, 1985, her birthday. Can we afford to be optimistic about her comeback?

Just found out that attendance at the Premier Superseries is compulsory for all the WR top 10 players according to BWF regulations, failing which is a penalty of USD5,000.
    Last edited by Justin L; 10-27-2012 at 04:56 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read that Wang Xin has to pay a fine of USD5,000 for skipping the DEN Open PSS despite her injury.She'll be 27 on Nov 10, 1985, her birthday. Can we afford to be optimistic about her comeback?Just found out that attendance at the Premier Superseries is compulsory for all the WR top 10 players according to BWF regulations, failing which is a penalty of USD5,000.
    usd5k is a lot of money, can buy business class air ticket from china to Europe and also paid for hotel

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even if a player is still in recovery period? what a rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a ridiculous rule!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those in bwf management is still living in mountain top caves and having prehistoric rules for cavemen and women.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    those in bwf management is still living in mountain top caves and having prehistoric rules for cavemen and women.....
    There should have been medical withdrawals possible, if they dont believe in state medicos have their own doctors check it up, but they should balance this out... force participations as top participation is good for game but also in cases like this let them withdraw before a stipulated time period.

Time to make amends...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Xin's medical report can be obtained from the German hospital that treated (operated on) her. But that's not the point, that's why WX expressed surprise and dismay when she learnt of the fine from the reporters. She is currently still undergoing therapy in a hospital in China.

It's reported here http://sports.qq.com/a/20121022/000283.htm Lin Dan's case mentioned as well as Yu Yang and Wang Xiaoli,the latter two also due to injury.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    Probably just procedure. If CBA has not provided an update on her health status with the necessary medical documents, BWF would send out a penalty statement as a matter of procedure... now CBA will probably wake up and send the documents, and life goes on...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG!!! seriously???

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yayachico View Post
    OMG!!! seriously???
    She is smiling nicely. But i need somebody atleast to translate the essence of the articles. Please anybody.. Anything serious?.. I hope her to come back soon and play for her nation as soon as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    She is smiling nicely. But i need somebody atleast to translate the essence of the articles. Please anybody.. Anything serious?.. I hope her to come back soon and play for her nation as soon as possible.
    Wang Xin is in recovery now and whether she will continue to play badminton depends on the body check in Germany in the mid of November.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Read that Wang Xin has to pay a fine of USD5,000 for skipping the DEN Open PSS despite her injury.

She'll be 27 on Nov 10, 1985, her birthday. Can we afford to be optimistic about her comeback?

Just found out that attendance at the Premier Superseries is compulsory for all the WR top 10 players according to BWF regulations, failing which is a penalty of USD5,000.
    It would take 6-9 months from date of operation to recover. That is if no complications occur. So if she does play, I would expect around March for any minor tournaments.

That penalty is really, really tough. It's quite clear she needed a major operation. Not sure what common sense is going on in BWF.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    It would take 6-9 months from date of operation to recover. That is if no complications occur. So if she does play, I would expect around March for any minor tournaments.

That penalty is really, really tough. It's quite clear she needed a major operation. Not sure what common sense is going on in BWF.
    common sense and BWF in the same sentence!
    oh, don't get us started.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a couple of her latest photos;

Name:  460.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  51.6 KB

Name:  4601.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  29.2 KB

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast