anything else?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by gamepurpose, Jul 6, 2009.

1. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    question: How many threads do we have in general, training tech, and all other forum?

question: Is there really something else we should talk about badminton? Because over pass feel years and that much amount of threads, I do believe we should cover all of badmintons. (unless equipment that keep coming out and players?)

question: So based on the forum rules, do not duplicate thread, because it takes up too much space (each threads with 10 replies i would estimate about 2 mb? 3mb? or 5mb maybe?) then we shouldn't even start anything more thread for technique and training, strings, and well badminton stuffs?

question: what should we talk about if we can't duplicate stuffs?

question: If the previous answer is nothing, then there gonna be less people coming in this forum and talk about badminton?

2. krisss

krisss Regular Member

I have thought of this aswell , but theirs always people with different problems regarding their technique . Also , people asking if their technique is correct.

Theirs also a lot of different opinions on the "correct" technique/grips - which can be further discussed here.

And their is always more new ways of training , and more theories people can discuss.

I do understand wheir your coming from , a lot of things are repeated but their is still new things which come up.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    And as long as certain player or team kept winning, we will never run out of whinning topics as well. :D