Anyone used/using Black Knight's Vortex Xenon

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by whathero, Jul 6, 2009.

1. whathero

whathero Regular Member

Was wondering has anyone tried or is using Black Knight's Vortex Xenon?
    And what is your opinion of it?

Thanks

2. mopyu90

mopyu90 Regular Member

I tried out the xenon when I got a set of demo's from blakcknight, it's a head light racket making it very fast on defense and very easy to control your shots all around. I found the xenon was a better doubles racket then singels but still one of black knights best all around rackets. The shaft is not to flexible but still flexible enough to allow you to generate quit a bit of power. Another advantage to this racket is that it can hold tensions of up to 30lbs which if you're like me is an important factor in choosing a racket (i'm playing mine at 27lbs). Overall one of the best rackets I've ever used from any company which is why i'll be playing it next season, if taht makes any difference.

If there's anything else you want to kow about the xenon or any other BK racket i'd be glad to help.

3. whathero

whathero Regular Member

Thanks mopyu90 for the info

One more question
    How would you compare it to ns 9900?

4. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    I used this racquet when i was testing out the vortex series to see which one i wanted black knight to send me but ended up going with the radons. the xenon is actually around a medium flex but its more so an even balance racquet as the krypton felt alot more head light than the xenon and my radon is more head heavy than either of them. overall is a solid feeling racquet but was to flexible for my liking i could still feel it flexing when i hit the shuttle. just like the rest of the series they are built to take a beating no lie they can hold high tension and are not gonna break easily compared to some other racquets.