User Tag List

Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 109 ... LastLast
Results 987 to 1,003 of 1982
  1. #987
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Location of sports life

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    where is sports life???i would like to go there but dont know where it is located.
    Badminto: Hi, sports life is lcoated at singapore, queenstown.=)

  2. #988
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    335
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igamekee View Post
    Badminto: Hi, sports life is lcoated at singapore, queenstown.=)
    Eh....i thought sports life at Far East?

  3. #989
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    Eh....i thought sports life at Far East?
    Ya. sorry, got too many shop edy maybe i thought is the other one. locatedat far east. scotts road, orchard.

  4. #990
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, it's definitely at far east, orchard. facing the building, walk to the extreme left on level 1.u cant miss it

  5. #991
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hot from the oven.... the Yonex-Sunrise BWF Malaysia Open GP Gold 2010 souvenir T-shirt...







  6. #992
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    definitely better than Thomas Cup series version

  7. #993
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    definitely better than Thomas Cup series version
    guess whose one is it... XD

  8. #994
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Bigger, Roarer & Furier than TUC & MSIA OPEN 2010

    Msia Open 2010 leaping tiger wc cartoonish face. (will post the pic here)
    TC 'Tiger Proton feel' shown at the back of the shirt while the front like Indon team wear. Uber cup shirt was shown infront but the leg look like buffalo/horse leg

    The Tiger head look fierce. got fury hair at the side of its head like janggut! more mature. more animal feel.
    Guys, this is what we have been waiting for.

    Good for the year of the Tiger! This will be the last Tiger souvenir shirt for this year tourney. If Sunrise can come out something like Tiger Beer logo, it will be bonus.

  9. #995
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    guess whose one is it... XD
    hahaha....save the guessing....

    Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Msia Open 2010 leaping tiger wc cartoonish face. (will post the pic here)
    TC 'Tiger Proton feel' shown at the back of the shirt while the front like Indon team wear. Uber cup shirt was shown infront but the leg look like buffalo/horse leg

    The Tiger head look fierce. got fury hair at the side of its head like janggut! more mature. more animal feel.
    Guys, this is what we have been waiting for.

    Good for the year of the Tiger! This will be the last Tiger souvenir shirt for this year tourney. If Sunrise can come out something like Tiger Beer logo, it will be bonus.
    wow...ldtc impressive collection huh....you are the Tiger King now

  10. #996
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    guess whose one is it... XD
    bro, the MAS team wear is the no sleeve or the Tiger one selling at MAS GP?
    how about Indonesia wear? have the red and black version?

  11. #997
    Regular Member LinDanTruCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    hahaha....save the guessing....
    wow...ldtc impressive collection huh....you are the Tiger King now
    haha tiger king...sounds funny. if buy a lot of dragon shirt = Dragon king?
    Eat a lot of durian = Durian king? Eat lots of crab = Crab king? not bad the idea.

    I have 10 tiger shirts:1 Msia Open 2009, 2 Msia Open 2010, 3 TC 2010, 2 UC 2010 & 2 Msia GP 2009.

    Daniel missing collection = Indon team wear 2010 (w garuda feather at right arm) as posted by Ara earlier.

  12. #998
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm a leo , does this mean i'm Lion King , Daniel ?? lol..

  13. #999
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tokyo/Seoul (wishing)
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kkwm83 those are some nice looking shirts. r they available yet, if yes where can i get them and if no when will they be available and where?
    Cheers.

  14. #1000
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badminto View Post
    kkwm83 those are some nice looking shirts. r they available yet, if yes where can i get them and if no when will they be available and where?
    Cheers.
    Badminto :You can get it from malaysia gp open 2010 which is now going on at stadium bandaraya johor bahru or you can get it from kkwm. You can go to facebook and search for kkwm badminton store and look for his phone number. This are the limited edition shirts. After this tournament it will not be selling outside but i think it will sell at next year malaysia open 2011.

  15. #1001
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igamekee View Post
    Badminto :You can get it from malaysia gp open 2010 which is now going on at stadium bandaraya johor bahru or you can get it from kkwm. You can go to facebook and search for kkwm badminton store and look for his phone number. This are the limited edition shirts. After this tournament it will not be selling outside but i think it will sell at next year malaysia open 2011.
    wow... thx for the advertising bro...
    anyway... yea... it is selling at the Stadium at the moment...
    after tis... u might onli find them selling again in the next Msia Open i guess...
    if interested plz PM me b4 6pm 2day...
    If there is more than 5 shirt then I will be goin there tmr....

  16. #1002
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    wow... thx for the advertising bro...
    anyway... yea... it is selling at the Stadium at the moment...
    after tis... u might onli find them selling again in the next Msia Open i guess...
    if interested plz PM me b4 6pm 2day...
    If there is more than 5 shirt then I will be goin there tmr....
    bro, the Indonesia Thomas Cup team wear got sell?
    the short sleeve one? with the garuda one??

  17. #1003
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  yonex_7912ex.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  25.5 KB

    anyone know where can i buy it in malaysia??

Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 109 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sports Life Yonex Sunrise Warehouse SALE!!!
    By aramistuscany in forum Market Place
    Replies: 521
    : 09-09-2014, 08:59 AM
  2. Yonex-Sunrise Bags in Sports Life, Singapore
    By aramistuscany in forum Badminton Bag
    Replies: 359
    : 08-19-2013, 08:08 PM
  3. Yonex grips in Sports Life
    By aramistuscany in forum Grip
    Replies: 1
    : 09-23-2010, 12:59 AM
  4. Yonex ES5 Protech in Sports Life, Yonex Sunrise
    By aramistuscany in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 22
    : 03-27-2010, 03:41 PM
  5. Sale @ Yonex Sunrise Sports Singapore
    By Sealman in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 21
    : 08-09-2008, 08:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •