User Tag List

Page 84 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,412 to 1,428 of 1982
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    My favourite design...

The one with the guy jumping ...not the bottom one

So far none of any players wear the YY batik/farmboy shirt?
    Probably pro players reject/throw away at rubbish bin/turn them into flr/table/wipe cloth
    (b4 they wear on court)

They have to think twice b4 wearing it on court...
    Who else to wear it . I thought that would be something for them ... (old picture from Japan Open 2010, haven't seen them wear it since)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Who else to wear it . I thought that would be something for them ... (old picture from Japan Open 2010, haven't seen them wear it since)
    saw Misbun wears it during the match of LCW vs CL though... didnt realise it until i saw the YY logo in front...

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    In Mas Open, its selling rm109 for the shirt.. the sleeveless one.. quite good quality shirt.
    Quite a lot difference compare to the JP version...
    RM190 in fact I heard... for the SP
    Last edited by kkwm83; 01-25-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    saw Misbun wears it during the match of LCW vs CL though... didnt realise it until i saw the YY logo in front...

Quite a lot difference compare to the JP version...
    RM190 in fact I heard... for the SP
    It is not SP, it is international version(?). There is no such thing as a VeryCool SP shirt is there? And RM190/$89SGD is a normal price for such a model (here anyway) ...

Watching Boe/Mogensen right now, think they might be wearing one of the new models from the upcoming catalogue. I see Gan/Tan have Apacs and KLRC sponsor or they probably already had and I am thinking of Mak/Tan(?) ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mathias and Carsten wouldn't look out of place as waiters with these farmboy shirts if they put on a white apron in any al fresco cafe in Europe .

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    Mathias and Carsten wouldn't look out of place as waiters with these farmboy shirts if they put on a white apron in any al fresco cafe in Europe .
    I thought it looked more like gang wear at first . Only have to put on a bandana as well and sunglasses .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not SP, it is international version(?). There is no such thing as a VeryCool SP shirt is there? And RM190/$89SGD is a normal price for such a model (here anyway) ...

Watching Boe/Mogensen right now, think they might be wearing one of the new models from the upcoming catalogue. I see Gan/Tan have Apacs and KLRC sponsor or they probably already had and I am thinking of Mak/Tan(?) ...
    Oh well, not sure is it really SP coded or not because it stated there 12043EX for shirt and 15011EX for shorts...
    normally I only saw 'EX' on SP stuff...
    It is Made in China VeryCool for this model and not the Made in Japan VeryCool which is on the JP version.
    Material and Quality is very much different though, and also the texture... after seeing and touching this and the JPs...

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't SP usually "SUNR" or something immemorable like http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post1381195
    EX is on the international stuff, like for example bags where the Sunrise models always have "SUNR" in the model name. A few examples at Yonex USA website: http://yonexusa.com/displaysubcat.cfm?subcatid=27
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-28-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tribal series clothing in Sports Life are not SP versions.

Their quality and packaging are similar to the 100th Anniversary All England shirts and the Paris World Championsionship shirts. They are IP or 'International' version as what demolidor states if that is what they are categorised as such . The clothing tags and plastic wrappers are also not the usual SP versions but looks better and more presentable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    saw the Indonesia team wear white & Malaysia team wear blue on sell , 2 for Rm 100 in Mo 2011
    Zabee,

There were no new team wear on sale in MO 2011.
    Only old ones. Sunrise is clearing their old stocks to make wave for new designs.
    Becos of that we hard had good chance to enjoy new design frm 2009 onwards. Some of us force to order online frm elsewhere.
    Vol for 2008 & below designs were quite updated.

Many shops esp Pertama Perfect Sports suffer BIG lost of good biz due to late vol & ltd new designs (new stock replenishment) no new stock no new sales. I seldom go there cos there's hardly any new vol to excite me nor i had no appetite for it. They might sell RM25/RM29.90 to clear if they cannot tahan so long since the stock hold there for 2-3 years.

Since Lining & Victor had eaten up some shares, YY must do something. Lining boutique already in Sunway Pyramid. Lin Dan poster on display in USJ 19 Super Courts yet Sunrise unable to sponsor Giant poster nor billboard. Depend on 100 PLUS to help promote YY thru LCW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luckily Lining & Victor mkt distribution is not wide enough & yet more exp.
    Which is why YY still smiling & confidence to holding the mkt share at no 1 spot.

Which is also why YY Sunrise still clearing old design U sell new team wear later than Lining & Victor.

FYI, i had bought all the 3 clr sleeveless (except black) at RM594. Plus RM100 from AE 2010 & Paris 2010 (red clr) & another RM100 for 2 Denmark TC team wear frm Daniel. Thanks Daniel for the helping out to buy it on 1st day of MO 2011.
    After try the yellow sleeveless + tribal pant, i feel confident & was one class above during the single match this Sun morning. 21-10 vs uncle, 21-8 vs his son.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... & another RM100 for 2 Denmark TC team wear frm Daniel
    What model is that? Denmark is not sponsored by Yonex, how can they have TC wear?

The mystical powers arose again eh? . At least another 5-6 to your collection .
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-30-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor team wear price is a bit high but still acceptable ~~ but their rackets high end are more affordable ~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Yonex tournament fans accessories. 'Shuttlecock' plastic clapper, folding binoculars and battery-operated portable fan. Next are the Yonex mini bags pencil cases (similar to what Victor have but substantially more expensive). Finally new Yonex water bottles to replace the very old previous designs that have been in existence for quite a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images                  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luckily Lining & Victor mkt distribution is not wide enough & yet more exp.
    Which is why YY still smiling & confidence to holding the mkt share at no 1 spot.

Which is also why YY Sunrise still clearing old design U sell new team wear later than Lining & Victor.

FYI, i had bought all the 3 clr sleeveless (except black) at RM594. Plus RM100 from AE 2010 & Paris 2010 (red clr) & another RM100 for 2 Denmark TC team wear frm Daniel. Thanks Daniel for the helping out to buy it on 1st day of MO 2011.
    After try the yellow sleeveless + tribal pant, i feel confident & was one class above during the single match this Sun morning. 21-10 vs uncle, 21-8 vs his son.
    LDTC I like to see you wearing your Yonex tribal wear trashing the uncles and ah bengs wearing their 'cak plang' brand clothing. I will definitely record it on video and post it in YouTube .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but pleae don't whack me if i wear Chelsea jersey ~~ huh pencil case also have ?? hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the li ning boutique in sunway sell badminton shoes and racquets as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sure they have it .. why don't you go and have a look and snap some pics & share with us ~~

Page 84 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast