User Tag List

Page 85 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,429 to 1,445 of 1982
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    LDTC I like to see you wearing your Yonex tribal wear trashing the uncles and ah bengs wearing their 'cak plang' brand clothing. I will definitely record it on video and post it in YouTube .
    Haha Ara, definitely will be awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    i'm sure they have it .. why don't you go and have a look and snap some pics & share with us ~~
    Went there yesterday. Was closed for the chinese new year. Seems like a decent place with everything. Clothings racquets shoes. Will check it out after chinese new year. One problem i see with them is since its a official lining boutique , you dont fet a good price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    What model is that? Denmark is not sponsored by Yonex, how can they have TC wear?
    The mystical powers arose again eh? . At least another 5-6 to your collection .
    Yeah the fever & desires are back again for new Vol 14. Currently i'm collecting the TC team wear. I have collect all YY TC team wear & even Victor Blue & Black team wear except the Yellow stripe Germany & Lining yellow (coming soon) Tc Kang will help buy frm Ara in Sports Life in SG soon. Ara, if possible help keep size M for the Yellow stripe Germany (shirt + short) & India team wear (short only)
    Now waiting for Vol 15. Ara, when is the vol 15 coming? After CNY? Now that my cupboard are super pack. Plan to give some extra shirts to any forumers i met. I have given some to Daniel, George & Zabee.
    Tc Kang, Ara, Demolidor, iGameKee coming soon if met in the future!
    Denmark TC team wear. Check out the Pink clr w collar zip near to the neck in vol 14 from one of the pages here that shown Vol 14. Its a low profile team wear cos not worn by them in TC due to contra sponsorship w Forza & Babolat. Pity Gade still wearing the old SHB. I cant buy any new shoe to imitate him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by igamekee View Post
    Haha Ara, definitely will be awesome!
    Originally Posted by aramistuscany LDTC I like to see you wearing your Yonex tribal wear trashing the uncles and ah bengs wearing their 'cak plang' brand clothing. I will definitely record it on video and post it in YouTube .

Wa i need to charge u all copyright fees oredi.
    The Sun after CNY, I will snap pic wo flash secretly both the uncle & his son (wear I love Warehouse DJ..not YY) wat a coincidence. This will help promote LCW true legend on court.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex ladies wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images                

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i have to say that badminton player in Asia is really lucky when it comes to clothing. there are so so so many choices to choose from, racks and racks of it.

here in the US, it is really difficult to find proper badminton clothing. most stores don't stock anything, in fact, most brands hardly ever carry more than a handful of badminton clothes/shorts/skorts. and the availability is very low. often stocks comes in every month and people snatch them all very quickly.

and over there, racks and racks of them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, can pm the address of this shop please thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Hi, can pm the address of this shop please thank you.
    No. 14 scotts road #02-05/06/07
    Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
    Phone:67332434

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by igamekee View Post
    No. 14 scotts road #02-05/06/07
    Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
    Phone:67332434
    Hi igamekee,

Thanks for your reply.

rgds,
    NightRaven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Hi igamekee,

Thanks for your reply.

rgds,
    NightRaven
    Hi! Welcome! =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LinDanTruCool View Post
    Yeah the fever & desires are back again for new Vol 14. Currently i'm collecting the TC team wear. I have collect all YY TC team wear & even Victor Blue & Black team wear except the Yellow stripe Germany & Lining yellow (coming soon) Tc Kang will help buy frm Ara in Sports Life in SG soon. Ara, if possible help keep size M for the Yellow stripe Germany (shirt + short) & India team wear (short only)
    Now waiting for Vol 15. Ara, when is the vol 15 coming? After CNY? Now that my cupboard are super pack. Plan to give some extra shirts to any forumers i met. I have given some to Daniel, George & Zabee.
    Tc Kang, Ara, Demolidor, iGameKee coming soon if met in the future!
    Denmark TC team wear. Check out the Pink clr w collar zip near to the neck in vol 14 from one of the pages here that shown Vol 14. Its a low profile team wear cos not worn by them in TC due to contra sponsorship w Forza & Babolat. Pity Gade still wearing the old SHB. I cant buy any new shoe to imitate him.
    The li-ning yellow shirt not bad. It looks nice. Anyway, you are so good man,then give some of your shirt to me if we meet next time. hahaha. Btw, the shoes that just release last week from yonex not bad also. The model is SHB-102 MD in black colour. This model also have red colour. I think I will target this as my next badminton shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tiger series are the only new designs here.

It seems Sunrise designers have run out of ideas and now rehashing previous designs t-shirts. These are the 'I love YONEX', "Top of the World' and 'No Sweat No Victory' designs. Only difference with the older range is minus the BWF logo at the sleeve and Yonex-Sunrise logo in front.

They should have taught of that previously without those dreadful logos and marring what would have been a nice and simple design. The worse of it is the price which they are selling it at the old original price of $24.90. Material and colours availability are similar for the 'old' and 'new' range. The older designs with the BWF logos are still available and selling at the sale price of $11.90.

Classic case of minor modification of essentially a same product and selling them at the price of a new product.
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 02-09-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    The tiger series are the only new designs here.

It seems Sunrise designers have run out of ideas and now rehashing previous designs t-shirts. These are the 'I love YONEX', "Top of the World' and 'No Sweat No Victory' designs. Only difference with the older range is minus the BWF logo at the sleeve and Yonex-Sunrise logo in front.

They should have taught of that previously without those dreadful logos and marring what would have been a nice and simple design. The worse of it is the price which they are selling it at the old original price of $24.90. Material and colours availability are similar for the 'old' and 'new' range. The older designs with the BWF logos are still available and selling at the sale price of $11.90.

Classic case of minor modification of essentially a same product and selling them at the price of a new product.
    Wow! It looks nice! Awesome! I think I will go and grab it by this week. Hahaha. =D
    But how come the price so big different for the "I LOVE YONEX" shirt. just that the new shirt is without the bwf logo. =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

running out of ideas seems like they gotta get some new blood in ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do we have a threat for collector badminton jersey ? i want join that if we have in this forum badmintoncentral.com ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brocolo View Post
    do we have a threat for collector badminton jersey ? i want join that if we have in this forum badmintoncentral.com ^^

please pm me if anyone one knows about Collector Jersey Badminton.. ^^ i want to add as your friends please ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New range of Yonex 3D ergo socks.

Page 85 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast