Kason TSF 300 A/D for only 69,99 pounds?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by RobinHardwick, Jul 9, 2009.

1. RobinHardwick

RobinHardwick Regular Member

Student
    Hi there,

I found the top Kason racket of all, the TSF 300 A/D on e-bay for only 69,99 british pounds. Ans i want this racket very much! However, i still hear often very much stories that all badmintonrackets from e-bay are fake, and i want to know if i am right because i have strange feelings if the thermobag on the picture is real and if the material stuff of the racket can break fast or if its just like the real kason racket.

here is the site where u can find it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KASON-Badmint...id=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|293:2|294:30

please help me out of this, cuz i have serious doubts, maybe some expert can help me?

thanx a lot,

Robin

2. val_tamse

val_tamse Regular Member

tesco/chef
    hi

im no expert pal but base on experience from buying from tht seller id recommend it 5star.

3. krisss

krisss Regular Member

I think that the person selling it , is selling it from a shop.

And that is an official legit seller from Kason.

Like a representative form Kason who is just selling in the UK?

I would say it is real , but you can email Kason and ask them for clarification?

4. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    It's the same place as "Right Racquets" (http://www.kasonracquet.co.uk/), and I'm pretty sure it's legit - I've bought from them before and been very satisfied.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the photograph - it's just a standard stock image. If you use google image search you'll see lots of other sites use the exact same picture.

5. roy b

roy b Regular Member

This is a legit. seller. I bought a TSF300D (the hot red one :))from him a couple of months ago, plus a few shirts. The racket is fantastic and sooooooo beautiful :cool:.

It is indeed the same guy who operates the right-racquets internet shop, as previously mentioned. It's just easier to buy through his ebay site. Also, for your peace of mind, you can pay him via Paypal, which covers your purchase in case of problems. The service from the guy is very professional and FAST. I highly recommend.

Oh, and remember, the 69.99 GBP price can be negotiated by 'making him an offer' (see his website). I suspect you can reach agreement at around 60 quid. :D:D:D

Go buy this racket now ! I assure you you won't regret.

6. RobinHardwick

Student
    thanx for ur help roy b, and everyone else! but unfortunatly i see that the shop is in Derby(England) and that it only send their products to United States, United Kingdom, Scotland, and France i think... but not The Netherlands:crying: and besides that, u can only pay with paypal, mastercard or visa whick i don't have! so i am affraid it is going to be impossible. And i dont know people who have a visa or mastercard or paypal

#6 RobinHardwick, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  7. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    I don't see any reason why they wouldn't ship to The Netherlands, provided you're willing to cover the cost of postage.
    Unfortunately, I don't think it would be cheap - I'd guess probably around £30.
    Is that still a good buy?

If you are interested, then it's definitely worth emailing them to ask.
    You could easily set up a PayPal account in a few minutes.

8. RobinHardwick

Student
    thanx for the help Sketchy, i have now made a paypal acount and in 5 till 7 days they put the money on my account. but really see for urself:

Item number:160310257033Item location:Derby, Derbyshire, United KingdomPost to:United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Ireland, France

pfff it is really rediculous:confused: so if i really have to pay that much for shipping, they can keep the racket.

9. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    It might not be that much - I'm just guessing. It's going to be more than £4.99 though.
    You really should just email them and ask: kason_racquets@yahoo.co.uk

10. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

I can't see shipping being anything LIKE £30 - the Ti-10 I'll be getting from the Far East over summer will get here (UK) for $20! Go with Roy on this one - he's the Kason afficianado;)

11. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    Well, it is more expensive sending stuff *from* the UK. According to their website, it would be about £23 by ParcelForce (it's based on volume not weight), but maybe there are cheaper ways.
    Like I said, the best thing is just to email the seller and ask :)

12. RobinHardwick

Student
    thanx peopz, i've just sent a mail to the seller. Now let's hope it's possible to send it to Holland and that the shipping ain't too much

13. roy b

roy b Regular Member

Hey Mark :),

Glad you finally reached a decision on the new racket. Hope the Ti10 gives you pleasure.

Yep, I'll keep pushing the Kasons :). More people should give these excellent rackets a try.

Regards.

14. RobinHardwick

Student
    Hello Robin,

Yes, we can ship to the Netherlands. Did you receive the invoice you requested? When I sent that invoice to you, I didn't realised that you are from the Nethlerands, so I put the UK postage 4.99 pounds for you. I don't know how much it will cost yet, but since I have already given you 4.99 for postage, you can still have this price.

Regards

Ying Hong
    Kason UK

This is the mail he send back, guess 4,99 pounds shipping is reasonable?

15. Sketchy

Sketchy Regular Member

Ski Tech
    Nice one. I think you got yourself a bargain :)
    Hope you like it when it arrives.

16. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

u better grab and runaway with this deal, before seller changes his mind and charges you more for the deal...:D:p

17. roy b

roy b Regular Member

A brilliant deal, Robin :). Well done. There, I told you he (Ying) is a nice chap to do business with :).

Now get that racket bought, and ENJOY :D.

Are you going for the A or the D ? Let us know how you get on. Regards from Warsaw.

18. RobinHardwick

Student
    thanx roy:D yes, and i think the price of the racket(it costs me like 75 euro's i think, maybe a bit more) and when i see that all other international shops on the internet are asking a higher price, i think i am now very lucky.

I want to have the TSF 300 A, because i am more like a attacking player, i always want to find a way to take over the attack however that doesn't work always haha:p

19. roy b

roy b Regular Member

As a 300D man (I'm no spring-chicken anymore, and rely on guile rather than power !!) I'm most interested in hearing how you find the 300A. Maybe i'll buy one in the future, when i'm feeling like I need more power to blow my opponent away :cool:. Please give us a little review when you have tested it. :)

In future, a few of us on the forum can be 'the Kason Fans' and tell everybody here how great these rackets are :) ......... or should we keep it our secret ???? :cool::cool::cool:.

Keep us all informed of your findings.

20. krisss

krisss Regular Member

The person from Kason was really nice!
    And offering you £4.99 was a bargain!
    I will look to buy from Kason in the future :).

I hope you have a good expierience with your racket - and I will be looking forward to a review , perhaps?