Needs BADMINTON COACHING at hyderabad

Discussion in 'India' started by kiran25, Jul 11, 2009.

1. kiran25

kiran25 New Member

student
    my name is kiran.i am new to this place.my age is 21yrs.i need a badminton coaching anywhwre in hyderabad.i went to several coaching centres and badminton playing courts here.but they are all telling that they will take only proffessionals and my age is too high for coaching.actually i am from kerala and there i am a member of our DISTRICT BADMINTON TEAM.so i would like to continue my play here also.i am ready to pay the amount these coaching centres are demanding.so will you please give me any information relating to this and make me some provisions to play.my contact number is 9703182101.my e-mail id is kiran4all.88@gmail.com.

2. baddylover28

baddylover28 Regular Member

Vagabond
    hi kiran,

firstly, what places have u visited for coaching?? as far as i know u already got the answer regarding getting personal attention for badminton coaching. Its not that coaches dont want to coach, but they are hard pressed for time as there are too many students to attend to and small infrastructure,they wont be able to devote time to you in case they agree to coach you. They try to focus & groom the hordes of students they already have on hand. mind you i'm not defending anybody here, i'm just explaining the situation here as i've personal experiences. since u already have played at district level in ur native place, then in that case u can straightaway go to the academies/clubs and befriend some district players and start practicing, that would be better off than taking coaching in ur case as there are not many offers u have for coaching. I have seen many non-state players do the same in LB Stadium. Give it a shot and good luck.

Cheers,
    Sai

3. kiran25

kiran25 New Member

student
    To BADDYLOVER

i have seen you reply.
    first of all, let me tell u one thing that i am not at all looking for any personal attention.i just want to be a part of that coaching. it is to lb-stadium that i have dirst went to enquire about coaching. there govardhan sir told me that they r giving coaching only for proffessionals.then i went to iriset,but no chance at all there also. the other places i know are at saroornagar stadium,where they wil give coaching only upto 19yrs.next i went to your coart-yousufguda stadium,there also kranthi madam told me that he wil give coaching only for childrens.so whwt should i do.waiting for your reply,kiran.plzzzzzzz.

4. baddylover28

Vagabond
    kiran I think u seem to have misread when I said "personal attention" it means that u have crossed the age where u get trained by professional coaches as far as the scenario in hyderabad is concerned, I don't mean to hurt ur feelings at all but lets face the reality. I once again reiterate that u already got the answers from all coaches. So I can't help u in this matter.

there are few ways as below to improve ur game:

1. I already suggested which u seem to have disregarded, that is u can make friends with some acquaintances referring some commonly known players and then try to practice alongwith some players of ur calibre or higher. Or get some coach from where u played at district level talk to the local coach here. This would be useful as coaches get to know each other and broaden their views.

2. if the above doesnt permit u, then u can make friends with some local players here and play alongside them. but first u need to convince the coach in order to play with some budding players.

3. if u know some IAS officers then get a recommendation from them to talk to the coach and permit/allow u to practice along with other players. this would be more apt in ur case.

apart from that, there are so many training videos, tips on the internet and this forum & others which would be more than glad to help or improve ur game.

cheers,
    sai

5. kiran25

kiran25 New Member

student
    hello baddylover

thanks for your valuable information.
    remember, i will always irritate you when i am in this kind of trouble.
    bye . tc. sai......

6. baddylover28

Vagabond
    would be more than happy to be of assistance to the forum anytime. cheers.

7. Prashanthi

Prashanthi New Member

Hello,

I am looking for a coaching in Badminton for my kid who is 7 years old. He likes to play badminton and is able to play well for his age.
    We stay near Moosapet. Could you please guide us the best way to take it forward.

Appreciate your suggestions.