Hello from Waterloo, Ontario

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by I<3bton, Jul 12, 2009.

1. I<3bton

I<3bton New Member

Student
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Hello everyone, I am a student at the University of Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada. I have been playing badminton for about two and half months now and I JUST LOVE THIS SPORT!!! At during the start of my spring term, one of my friend asked me to play badminton so I agreed. Ever since that day I had been playing badminton 4 to 5 times a week. Each week I do foot work on Tuesday, play badminton games at the club on Wednesday, more foot work on Thursday, and then more badminton on Friday. I got from using a $9 racquet from the club to using the ArcSaber 10 for single and NanoSpeed 8000 for double. I love everything about this sport, from speed of footwork movement on court, to powerful jump smashes, and to elegant net plays. This sport offer good quality cardio, endurance, and muscle resistance training. However, it is quit sad that I just started playing badminton, and also for the reason that this is my last term here at the university. I will be graduating in mid august, and I would be moving to Toronto, Ontario starting September 1. I have a question to ask you guys, I was wondering if any of you can tell me a good location to play badminton in Toronto. I am willing to spend up to $500 a year for a club membership. Thanks in advance :)[/FONT]

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, I<3bton!:)..Glad you've picked up baddy as your new found sport. As for places to play in the Toronto area, please have a visit to the Places to Play/Local Events->Canada East sub-forum. Good luck!
    Keep visiting us & continue to enjoy surfing in here!;):cool:

3. 16FeathRPassioN

16FeathRPassioN Regular Member

Student
    Welcome on board I<3bton , keep coming
    regards,
    Arslan,