User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Just wait. As you can observe, he has tremendously improved in his front court play. He's just taking it one step at a time. If he improves in his defense, whoa, the Cai-Fu tandem would be unstoppable.
    yep, that's what's the chinese word term feng-yun applies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should note that at the same time his smashes are getting weaker.

Is he a more complete player now? I think yes. Is he more effective (in getting points) than before? I think no.

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Just wait. As you can observe, he has tremendously improved in his front court play. He's just taking it one step at a time. If he improves in his defense, whoa, the Cai-Fu tandem would be unstoppable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    Should note that at the same time his smashes are getting weaker.

Is he a more complete player now? I think yes. Is he more effective (in getting points) than before? I think no.
    He varies his backcourt play more (more drops). I dont' really think his smashing is much weaker, though it still lacks good placement. If he had the angles and frontcourt play of Cai Yun, he'd be unstoppable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is some of my vie and comments.

Koo Kien Keat-
    Strength -->He is said to be one of the best net player in MD. His net play is so incredible that even Lee Yong Dae can compete with him. His dummy shots are so incredible and really felt "dumb" in front of the net. His movement is fluent.He can also be a base player He is also can be a good Mixed double player with all his variation in MD.

Weaknesses --> He sometimes overdid his net shot and make people call him arrogant. In tremendous pressure, we can play as an amatuer which will have his partner to cover him. His defensive play sometime good sometimes bad. He will act too "confident" in front of the crowd and players.

Tan Boon Heong-
    Strength --> During the two years since winning AE07, his game has improved a lot. His smashing power has increased, with much power and angle. He can play incredible angle smash on his opponent. His net play has also improved.

Weaknesses --> He tend to crack in pressure. His defensive shots and defence are not that awesome. He will lost his touch when opponent keep on smashing. He tend to do a lot of mistakes when pressure and expectation are on him and KKK.

If they play with their true self, they can be a world beater and they will all tbe scared of the two of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jon_91 View Post
    This is some of my vie and comments.

Tan Boon Heong-
    Strength --> During the two years since winning AE07, his game has improved a lot. His smashing power has increased, with much power and angle. He can play incredible angle smash on his opponent. His net play has also improved.

Weaknesses --> He tend to crack in pressure. His defensive shots and defence are not that awesome. He will lost his touch when opponent keep on smashing. He tend to do a lot of mistakes when pressure and expectation are on him and KKK.

If they play with their true self, they can be a world beater and they will all tbe scared of the two of them.
    May I add that TBH also lacks aggressiveness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but i can see he's improving in this aspect. with his sharpness in front of the net and smashing angle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3