"Hej" from Denmark

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by fitnessguy, Jul 17, 2009.

1. fitnessguy

fitnessguy Regular Member

Student
    Hi everyone.
    Just saw this forum now :p
    i'm a serious badminton player (as i think most of us bc'ers are ;)) at the age of 18. i live in denmark, and i coach three hours every week. unfortunately i can't pratise more than one time a week at the moment, because my local club has not got the courts more than that. thats also why i plan on a club change next season :)
    I play mainly singles but i have got a XD-partner through 11 years now, however, there are not many other XD-pairs in my region so we have not got anyone the play against :(
    I like every aspect of the game, but i have to say i the one thing i like the most i how badminton can take over my mind. when i play a great match i just focus on the game and not anything else - all problems goes away for an hour every time.
    My game is pretty good even though i haven't got that many possibilyties traning-wise. i keep up with/often beat the second highest level of players here in denmark.
    that was a lot about me, so now i'm going to read about all of you ;)

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, fitnessguy!:)..So, whereabouts in Denmark are you from? Copenhagen? Odense?..I know there are quite a lot of baddy clubs in Denmark. Some even have leagues where the clubs compete. I know of another U.S. player who is playing/coacing at one of the clubs there.
    Anyway, keep on coming back & have fun surfing in here!;):cool:

3. fitnessguy

fitnessguy Regular Member

Student
    i live in jutland (near Horsens and Vejle) and there is a lot of clubs here and many of those are playing in the leagues, but in my club (as i mentioned, it's small) we don't have enough players to make a team, so i just play tourneys for now :)