Arcsaber 9 vs. AT600

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by redsun615, Jul 18, 2009.

1. redsun615

redsun615 Regular Member

iam thinking getting one of these 2 rackets...i know they're different head light/heavy wise...but any other pros/cons for each? thanks~

2. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Arcsaber 9 - Very light racquet and reasonably flex shaft. Good for slow swingers and drop/net style players. Worst thing is pink....I hate pink...

Armortec 600 - Very light racquet and somewhat too flex. Good for slow swingers and drop/smash style players. Worst thing is 4U only.....I dislike 4U racquets....

3. redsun615

redsun615 Regular Member

ic...well i have an arc10 and a ns9900...would the arc9 play really similar to the arc10? i use to have a mp99....how would that compare with the AT600?

4. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Arc10 and Arc9 are two different racquets. One is stiff and the other is medium flex.
    MP99 and AT600 are two different racquets too. One is extra stiff and the other is flex. Also, their balance points are different, somewhat.

5. redsun615

redsun615 Regular Member

icic...if i do well/enjoy using my arc10....would the arc9 be a better fit for me or the at600? thanks for the prompt replies XD

6. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Well, I'm online so I might as well keep replying....Haha....

If you enjoy your Arc10, both of the racquet won't suit you because assuming you are a fast swinger and able to utilize the Arc10, you won't enjoy both of those racquets. However, you may want to look into the AT900T. But I do not know your style so it'll be hard for an outsider like me to recommend a racquet for you.

7. redsun615

redsun615 Regular Member

right right...but if you had to recommend me one....which one would it be? like if you had to choose between the at600 and the arc9....

yea i tried the 900t...it felt alright...but it felt sluggish laterally...for me anyways...but not as sluggish as the 900p...heh...

8. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    I would take the Arc9 though it's girlish appearance...

9. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Let me chime in.

If you really have to chose between Arc9 or AT600 and since you are using the Arc10, my recommendation is to go for the Arc9.

I bought the AT600 and can't get any decent power out of it, I think it is too flex for me.