Yonex 7926 vs 8926

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by UKPav, Jul 22, 2009.

1. UKPav

UKPav Regular Member

Student
    Yonex 7926
    Yonex 8926

I need help picking which of the two to buy, if i were to buy either it would be in the colours they are shown in the link. The sizes are apparently the same in the specs (75 x 32 x 22cm)

I usually just carry 3 rackets with no case, two t-shirts, 2L water bottle, phone keys money etc, a change of one or two bottoms/shorts, maybe some food in a small container, two normal sized towels (as you would use after a bath/shower)
    Oh and how could i forget a pair of badminton shoes and a tube of shuttles.
    I don't think i'm missing anything.

I'd prefer getting a 9 racket bag but don't want to dish out too much o_O but then i fear my contents may not fit? comfortably anyway, without shortening the bag life

Judging from those contents what bag would you suggest from the two? both are listed as 6 racket bags, both bags i can get for 24 GBP postage inclusive (on offer)

However if you feel you can give me another bag as a suggestion i'd appreciate it, my budget i suppose would be 30-35 GBP including postage (i mention postage because the only racket store near my area is a Withers Intersport store and those are retail prices and i don't think they have any variety there, so i'll be ordering online)

I don't think there are any 9 racket bags in that price range, i'm not really sure i can't really find many good sites, oh and for colour scheme i don't think i'd want a pink badminton bag or bright yellow or something.

Thanks

2. UKPav

UKPav Regular Member

Student
    Oh Actually it seems i didn't give my local racket sports shop a fair chance, checked their website again and seems there's this: Yonex 7929 - 9 Racket bag
    There's not much of a description there but it looks good, anyone have any reviews on this? i'll check the search function too.
    Probably should've tried it before I posted this ;x

3. friendlyed

friendlyed Regular Member

Student