User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool My First Badminton Blog!

As you've probably realised, the summer holidays is finally upon us, so I decided to start a badminton blog out of interest. I've only started it recently and I've only written a couple of articles. I would really appreciate it if you could read it and suggest anything new I could write about?

blog URL is: http://jumpsmashbadminton.blogspot.com/

Again, total beginner to this, so go easy on the feedback!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Three excerpts from your blog:

"If you have read my earlier article (or have some knowledge of the sporting world in general), you will know that tennis is a far more popular sport than badminton."

"The fact remains for now, that tennis is a far more popular sport in terms of the amount of people playing it and also the amount of money pumped into the sport."

"A badminton shuttle is so light that it hardly takes any strength to hit it."

Er, you might want to consider researching the comparison before making such sweeping declarations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Three excerpts from your blog:

"If you have read my earlier article (or have some knowledge of the sporting world in general), you will know that tennis is a far more popular sport than badminton."

"The fact remains for now, that tennis is a far more popular sport in terms of the amount of people playing it and also the amount of money pumped into the sport."

Er, you might want to consider researching the comparison before making such sweeping declarations
    Ah yes, thanks for that. I guess it's not a 'fact' that tennis is more popular....but I guess it's pretty obvious (in the UK anyway )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure? Hardly takes any strength?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default shuttle lite

indeed shuttle is lite to hit ...just a swing and the shuttle flies across.....but then again in the baddy game that wiil be entirely different..depends on person is beginner or advance player?
    can u jump smash at the back court right after a net play? Now u are talking badminton, amigos...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Ninja View Post
    As you've probably realised, the summer holidays is finally upon us, so I decided to start a badminton blog out of interest. I've only started it recently and I've only written a couple of articles. I would really appreciate it if you could read it and suggest anything new I could write about?

blog URL is: http://jumpsmashbadminton.blogspot.com/

Again, total beginner to this, so go easy on the feedback!
    Hey. Our club has a blog too. Actually, it's more of an announcement blog for tournaments and stuff. I'll ask the moderator to add you to our blogroll. Please add ours too. Thanks.

Its http://badmintonmasters.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Hey. Our club has a blog too. Actually, it's more of an announcement blog for tournaments and stuff. I'll ask the moderator to add you to our blogroll. Please add ours too. Thanks.

Its http://badmintonmasters.blogspot.com/
    Haha, thats great! I've added your blog too Has anyone got any idea for a new article?