Offensive Racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by wasups, Jul 25, 2009.

1. wasups

wasups Regular Member

Hey Guys,
    My friend has an Armortec 900 technique and hes now looking for another racquet because he thinks the smashing isnt so good on the 900 technique. Is that true? or is he just not smashing good enough?

Please recommend some racquets that he can buy... Thanks

2. Danielsan

Danielsan Regular Member

Maybe your fren can consider AT900 Power..

3. kinoko

kinoko Regular Member

if he cant smash good with at900 technique, forget any other racket.. better train right first then refine whats needed to up the quality of the shots. There are heaps of good offensive rackets, look for long head heavy rackets. but as i said i think it is the technique if it doesnt work with at900t

4. wasups

wasups Regular Member

He doesnt want to get at900 power because i have it and he doesant want the same thing as me..... He was considering the at700 though.

5. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Arc10 with a bit lead-tape will become a new AT900T.....

6. jaynjay

jaynjay Regular Member

Try TI-10. I have much better smashes from it than AT900

7. BoyGenius

BoyGenius Regular Member

Employee
    AT900 Power is not necessarily the same with AT900 Technique. I have both of them, and I personally more favorable to Power rather Technique. To me, AT900T has stiffer and sluggish feeling; and therefore unable to produce powerful smash - especially people with weak arm like me, but the feeling is totally different with Power.

AT700 is probably the most offensive racket due to head heavy characteristic, but one needs to have a strong wrist to utilize it to the max; otherwise it will feel even worse than AT900T - especially when comes to defensive playing.

Other than those models, Arc Saber 10 will probably suitable for your friend's playing style.

8. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    AT900T actually has the best maneuverability of the two AT900's. The feeling is not sluggish at all as AT900T feels very solid when returning smashes or net-play. Power, on the other hand, is more sluggish than Technique on maneuverability. Partially I believe is the frame design of the two, Technique being Aero and Power being Box.

But for user friendly and ease of use, Power is easier to tame than Technique.