User Tag List

Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3 53 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,735 to 1,751 of 2028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FIVEs View Post
    Thanks, I would guess, by ''more repulsive'', you meant, a tad flexier than Z but about the same stiffness?

Any known durability issues in your personal experience w regards to the two slim shafted racquets?
    by more repulsion i mean that it feels like it comes off the string bed quicker, whereas the Z would have it a split second longer and then releases it. kind of like the 'arrow and bow' effect. the hold and release effect is the unique selling point of the arc series. in contrast the nano series has the highest repulsion, best case in point is the extra stiff ns9900.

the repulsion issue i think isnt only dependent upon the stiffness of a racket but also the technology behind it.

personally i prefer the arc series to both the others, namely, armotec and nano purely coz i feel that whilst i get a little more time to control the shot coz it holds the shuttle a bit longer, i feel the power isnt sacrificed..it has more of a 'spring effect'

durability issues, i havent broken any arc Zs (or 10s) or cab 21s so no issues really to comment. i feel the cab21 is very stable and anti torque but overall i prefer the Z.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I would guess, by ''more repulsive'', you meant, a tad flexier than Z but about the same stiffness?

Any known durability issues in your personal experience w regards to the two slim shafted racquets?
    by more repulsion i mean that it feels like it comes off the string bed quicker, whereas the Z would hold it a split second longer and then releases it. kind of like the 'arrow and bow' effect. the hold and release effect is the unique selling point of the arc series. in contrast the nano series has the highest repulsion, best case in point is the extra stiff ns9900 which i also have.

the degree of repulsion of a racket i think isnt only dependent on its flexibility/stiffness but also the technology behind it.

personally i prefer the arc series to both the others, namely, armortec and nano (uk dont sell higher end cab series so i cant comment on that) purely coz i feel i get a little more time to control the shot as it holds the shuttle a bit longer, but at the same time i dont feel power is sacrificed..it has more of a 'spring effect'

durability issues, i havent broken any arc Zs (or 10s) or cab 21s so no comment. i feel the cab21 is very stable and anti torque but overall i prefer the Z.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waiwai8,

Thanks again. How much tension you use for the following: Z, NS9900 and Cab 21 respectively? Assuming they're all strung with the same strings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waiwai8,

Thanks again. How much tension you use for the following: Z, NS9900 and Cab 21 respectively? Assuming they're all strung with the same strings?
    all 30lbs with nbg95..

really, the Z is a very good racquet. people just need to get used to it, but when they do, they'll find its very rewarding.
    Last edited by waiwai8; 04-28-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally i joined this yesterday. Strung it with bg-66 maxima..

hehehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol.. George you're damn rich i'm considering kidnapping you ....... hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take good care of the Maxima there... its a hard string to break considered its thinness.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? I thought the lifespan of this string will just last about 2-3 session for me.. anyway, will take good care of this string.. hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it just me but the paint quality on arc z is horrible ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by t1nosupr1mo View Post
    is it just me but the paint quality on arc z is horrible ?
    It depends. Personally i own JP Arc Z, UK Arc Z and SP Arc Z. Sad to say, SP Arc Z the paint finishing is a bit unsatisfactory, compare to JP and UK ones. UK ones are actually having the same smooth and nice shiny overall finishing like the JP ones. If i put the 3 rackets side by side and let you see, feel, touch them, you will know what i mean. (So, as much as Yonex trying to tell us that all code have same quality finishing, sadly, some items are not.)
    PS: I have gone to double check my eyes and have a psychologist to prove i am not insane to made the above statement. :P
    Last edited by tckang; 06-20-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally paint job is not a big issue but sadly they only issue certain specs of certain country code. for example its impossible to find 2u of AS and NS in msia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sony is able to make this racket flex like this on the backhand.....
    http://www.pbase.com/eric_hos/image/125764211

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That appears to be post-contact. I wonder what the racket looks like in the middle of a forehand swing >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    It depends. Personally i own JP Arc Z, UK Arc Z and SP Arc Z. Sad to say, SP Arc Z the paint finishing is a bit unsatisfactory, compare to JP and UK ones. UK ones are actually having the same smooth and nice shiny overall finishing like the JP ones. If i put the 3 rackets side by side and let you see, feel, touch them, you will know what i mean. (So, as much as Yonex trying to tell us that all code have same quality finishing, sadly, some items are not.)
    PS: I have gone to double check my eyes and have a psychologist to prove i am not insane to made the above statement. :P
    Going that far? Psychologist? I love your sense of humor! Hey hey, is it really sense of humor or you did went, wahahaha?

RvS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    Going that far? Psychologist? I love your sense of humor! Hey hey, is it really sense of humor or you did went, wahahaha?

RvS

But on second thought, if i do buy some more Arc Zs maybe it is time to go see a psychologist.
    Last edited by tckang; 06-21-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post

But on second thought, if i do buy some more Arc Zs maybe it is time to go see a psychologist.
    I don't think there's actually a cure for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (to own more than enough copies of the same thing, in your case Arc Zs that is)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am an ArcSaber Fan... But Z this the last ArcSaber racket I want to have...
    I don't like the banana color...And a little stiff for me...
    If I choose a stiff racket, I prefer 10...
    But Z is very hot in China... Z is everywhere...