User Tag List

Page 111 of 120 FirstFirst ... 11 61 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,887 of 2028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paroxysmal View Post
    I have been playing badminton since 20 years. After going through this thread I decided to go for Z-slash. 2 days after the purchase I wanted my money back. I regretted my decision. But thanks to this thread, I persisted with it for few more days. And after 10-15 days, I realized its a wonderful racquet. It just takes some time for some people to get used to it. I still get some occasional mishits and few shots are better with other racquets. But overall, its a clear winner.

My advise - Give it some 10-15 days to get fully used to it. Don't dump it in just 2 days if you don't like its initial feel.
    wat string and tension u used for ur z slash..
    u felt diff to adjust to ur smash or defend or net play or drop shot?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    wat string and tension u used for ur z slash..
    u felt diff to adjust to ur smash or defend or net play or drop shot?

I was never too passionate about string tensions and strings. But mine is BG65 and I left the tension thing to the stringer who saw z-slash first time in his life. But I assume it would be 23-24.

Still facing difficulty in adjustment to net play and drop shot after a long rally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was trying out the z-slash the other week and found its very powerful. More so than my Armotec 70...but with my skill i couldnt execute near the sweet spot every time. So I return it to the shop owner and told him i am not good enough to use it. Honestly, deep down i love it, but not skillful to use it. Shame on me :-p
    Than a friend come back from HK and brought a Z-slash for me, wot a surprise!!!!
    Can't wait for my session with it...and thanks for the review by fellow badder. Its really helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barca View Post
    I was using my ARCS ZS TH (3UG5) yesterday for the first time. To my surprise, it didn't take me long to adapt to it maybe just one game. I was using the 8DX for 3~4 games and then switch to ZS on my 5th game. I was anticipating plenty of mishits due to the smaller sweetspot as mentioned by many forum members. I didn't encounter any mishits at all. IMO this racket is more powerful than the 8DX.

In fact, I have managed to make a few incredibles net shot. I am really loving it. Will be getting another ARC ZS tonight in 2UG5.
    It is mostly due to you proficiency and consistency at hitting the sweetspot everytime! Therefore, the Z does wonders for someone who can dial it in every time! Congratulations!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow.all the great comments and experiences,juz make me unable to wait 2 more days to try it out.the racket is thr,waiting to b used.the TH edition has better colours then the original one.hope i dun kill the frame with my mishits...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    It is mostly due to you proficiency and consistency at hitting the sweetspot everytime! Therefore, the Z does wonders for someone who can dial it in every time! Congratulations!
    I have yet to string my new 2UG5 ARCZS. Do hope it is better than my 3U. I want to use the 3U for little while more before switching to 2U.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have yet to string my new 2UG5 ARCZS. Do hope it is better than my 3U. I want to use the 3U for little while more before switching to 2U.
    Awaiting ur favorable reply...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    NOBODY is able to hit the perfect spot all the time.. Not even Lin Dan, Taufik etc. That is why ISO-shaped racket pretty much have killed classic oval racket-heads, as it enlarges the sweetspot. The Z is simply a faulted design imop. to small sweetspot in combination with to flexy shaft.. It is all about trying to "help" to get power but sacrificing too much in control and tolerance.

/T

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    NOBODY is able to hit the perfect spot all the time.. Not even Lin Dan, Taufik etc. That is why ISO-shaped racket pretty much have killed classic oval racket-heads, as it enlarges the sweetspot. The Z is simply a faulted design imop. to small sweetspot in combination with to flexy shaft.. It is all about trying to "help" to get power but sacrificing too much in control and tolerance.

/T
    This is a good fact. Maybe my good experience with it so far was all fluke.
    I guess time will tell after I have tried the racket longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many ppl claimed z slash is very powerful and good in smashing.
    can anyone provide a better justification...

This racket is not extra stiff why so its powerful?
    This racket have smaller sweet spot so smaller chance to hit yet why so its good in smashing?
    This racket is also not heavy head like AT900P yet why its powerful?
    This racket is claimed to be much longer, yet was its really that long compare to ns9900 and AT900P so why it easier to smash?
    This racket using some sort unique materials yet seems not so much diff compare to other arcsb rackets....

so conclusion how true behinds all these claims?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

/T
    Faulty design but TC700 is not? I think they are well designed, it's just that not TOO MANY people can handle it. Afterall, Mizuno and Yonex both deflected from the usual ISO (from classic oval to make it ''semi iso; semi oval''), thus, it evolves from there. Guess, we'll have to see if Yonex totally dumps the ''semi iso; semi oval'' shape altogether. Btw, any experience with Sotx Woven 16 that you can share with me? Tks. I know how a Woven 16 plays from my perspective but thought you have so much more experience with different brands of rackets.

This is a good fact. Maybe my good experience with it so far was all fluke.
    I guess time will tell after I have tried the racket longer.
    I trust that you are one of those guys who gets the framework of a ''semi iso; semi oval'' shaped racket. It's like somebody learning to ride a bike in 30 minutes while others takes days.
    Last edited by RSLvictorSOTX; 09-11-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many ppl claimed z slash is very powerful and good in smashing.
    can anyone provide a better justification...

This racket is not extra stiff why so its powerful?
    This racket have smaller sweet spot so smaller chance to hit yet why so its good in smashing?
    This racket is also not heavy head like AT900P yet why its powerful?
    This racket is claimed to be much longer, yet was its really that long compare to ns9900 and AT900P so why it easier to smash?
    This racket using some sort unique materials yet seems not so much diff compare to other arcsb rackets....

so conclusion how true behinds all these claims?
    Be careful here.. You have to differentiate between Real-life smashing and Yonex marketing here.. If you look at stats from radar guns in tournaments (last world championship for example).. Players using it does NOT produce the fastest smashes.. Usually heavier rackets seem to porduce bigger top speeds in game play.

The arc Z has been tweaked aerodynamically to produce less drag in a normal swing, and this is what yonex highlighted in measuring the initial speed the first few centimeters the shuttle has when smashing using it in a lab-environment. Problem is of course that that test doesnt really compare it with other rackets, as similar test has not been published for any other models.. The only comparable data I know of is the radar measurements from tournaments. and these have not confirmemed the marketing hype that this racket produces faster smashes than more heavier "power rackets" with larger sweetspot.

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll have to go with twobeer on this one
    smashes and things feel crispier with aerodynamic frames (z-slash, victor bs11, bs09)
    but it suffers in other areas such as clearing (lighter) and drops (doesn't have the solid feel of head-heavy rackets)
    crispier smashes doesn't always mean faster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be careful here.. You have to differentiate between Real-life smashing and Yonex marketing here.. If you look at stats from radar guns in tournaments (last world championship for example).. Players using it does NOT produce the fastest smashes.. Usually heavier rackets seem to porduce bigger top speeds in game play.

The arc Z has been tweaked aerodynamically to produce less drag in a normal swing, and this is what yonex highlighted in measuring the initial speed the first few centimeters the shuttle has when smashing using it in a lab-environment. Problem is of course that that test doesnt really compare it with other rackets, as similar test has not been published for any other models.. The only comparable data I know of is the radar measurements from tournaments. and these have not confirmemed the marketing hype that this racket produces faster smashes than more heavier "power rackets" with larger sweetspot.

/Twobeer
    thanks for your input, u r now switching into topic for aerodynamic within Z-slash...do Yonex ve the best aerodynamic frame build into z-slash? was it really much better than NS9900 and AT900T frame design?
    If we would like to benchmark other brand i would BS11 is the best aerodynamic if not the best but at least the most most obvious frame design can just seen by naked eyes...
    so the debate here was aerodynamic frame from Z-slash contribute 51% until its was nominated by Z-slash fans that claimed to be most powerful and best smashing racket ever by our beloved forum fans?
    fans lets share more on your side of stories with better justification...

honestly i doubt how shaft stiffness, frame weigth, shaft length, frame shape from Z-slash ve really came out with a best combination ratio to create such a powerful smashing racket every under the yonex brand...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for your input, u r now switching into topic for aerodynamic within Z-slash...do Yonex ve the best aerodynamic frame build into z-slash? was it really much better than NS9900 and AT900T frame design?
    If we would like to benchmark other brand i would BS11 is the best aerodynamic if not the best but at least the most most obvious frame design can just seen by naked eyes...
    so the debate here was aerodynamic frame from Z-slash contribute 51% until its was nominated by Z-slash fans that claimed to be most powerful and best smashing racket ever by our beloved forum fans?
    fans lets share more on your side of stories with better justification...

honestly i doubt how shaft stiffness, frame weigth, shaft length, frame shape from Z-slash ve really came out with a best combination ratio to create such a powerful smashing racket every under the yonex brand...

You really like the word powerful huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post
    You really like the word powerful huh?
    bro,
    this word was widely used and cliamed for Z slash by the forum fans...
    i am now try hard to get justification from all...
    was it facts or just myths

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,
    this word was widely used and cliamed for Z slash by the forum fans...
    i am now try hard to get justification from all...
    was it facts or just myths
    I think it would be fair to say that the "power" from the racket is as much "power" that can be given from the wielder.