User Tag List

Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 16 66 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 1,956 to 1,972 of 2028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a tiny little paint chip on my ArcSaber ZTH, you know the upper part of the cap where it meets the shaft... Anyone has that? I was wondering if it's due to overflex during gameplay... (My ArcZ is a genuine Yonex)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed9900 View Post
    There is a tiny little paint chip on my ArcSaber ZTH, you know the upper part of the cap where it meets the shaft... Anyone has that? I was wondering if it's due to overflex during gameplay... (My ArcZ is a genuine Yonex)
    If it breaks within 6 months from purchase date, then it will be replaced under warranty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello guys,

I got my arcsaber z slash on monday played with it twice and wanted to say someting about it .
    I know you've read a lot of thoughts about the z slash already some bad some good but ok here goes.

When I Got the Z slash and I felt and swingt with it I was like wow it is the same weight as the arc 10 but It feels lighter and I was happy about this :P.
    So During my warmups I felt that the racket was faster than the arc 10 and also the suttle travels much faster trough the air.
    Drops went over perfecty and net drops were also good only problem I had and still have a bit is smashes and like push shots at the net, because the racket is stiffer (or feels stiffer) then the arc 10 I have to get used to the feeling. But I'll get used to that.

But anyway, if their is anyone who is looking for a racket and is considering the arc Z, take it. You WILL get used to the headshape and the stifnness and it is a good overall racket leaning towards an atacking racket :

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jairbak View Post
    Hello guys,

I got my arcsaber z slash on monday played with it twice and wanted to say someting about it .
    I know you've read a lot of thoughts about the z slash already some bad some good but ok here goes.

When I Got the Z slash and I felt and swingt with it I was like wow it is the same weight as the arc 10 but It feels lighter and I was happy about this :P.
    So During my warmups I felt that the racket was faster than the arc 10 and also the suttle travels much faster trough the air.
    Drops went over perfecty and net drops were also good only problem I had and still have a bit is smashes and like push shots at the net, because the racket is stiffer (or feels stiffer) then the arc 10 I have to get used to the feeling. But I'll get used to that.

But anyway, if their is anyone who is looking for a racket and is considering the arc Z, take it. You WILL get used to the headshape and the stifnness and it is a good overall racket leaning towards an atacking racket :
    Agree!!
    Good Review !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I purchased an Arc Z and swung it around a couple times. I don't see why everybody thinks this racquet is super fast. In my opinion, racquets such as victor brave sword 10 or apacs lethal 90 are much faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, i just wanted to ask for opinions. I have a z-slash and because i really like it so much, more than vt80 which is just a wee bit more exp, i'm thinking of getting another. Should i go for the TH limited edition or just the normal one? I couldn't really find if there's a post decribing the difference. Anyone can point me in the right direction? And comments?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfong89 View Post
    Hi, i just wanted to ask for opinions. I have a z-slash and because i really like it so much, more than vt80 which is just a wee bit more exp, i'm thinking of getting another. Should i go for the TH limited edition or just the normal one? I couldn't really find if there's a post decribing the difference. Anyone can point me in the right direction? And comments?
    The only difference is the paint scheme

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks... Guess i'll take the limited edition. although now it seems not so limited... lol..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the frame will very easy to get paintchip like victor BS10?
    I hear from people z slash frame is tiny and easy get crack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is slightly thinner especially nearing the top. Hasn't been using it for long so i can't give my comments but i've mishit a lot of times when i was starting to use it but still seems ok. maybe because i don't have the super crazy hard smash like others do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But still easy to get paintchip right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess in a sense yeah... but still, it's harder to get paintchip than lower-end rackets Maybe due to the fact that it's easier to mishit so more paintchips...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awww.. my bs10 i used around 1week to get used with the timing. (1week 3playing days with 2~3hours)

Well i think i should wait for others comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Z-Slash is certified. After changing grommets and stringing at 27 pounds, there was visible cracking near 11 O'clock. Tension loosened and soon followed with eating in of string and grommet into the frame bed at the top part. After about a month plus, the whole head went crooked. Therfore I have to retire my favourite racket. Moral of story, don't simply change grommets and string over 25 pounds. Now I have to consider buying VT80 or a brand new Z-Slash that is more costly than VT80.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of a sudden, I have an urge to buy a 2UG5 version of the Z Slash hmm. Let's see if I have funds, I am contemplating an MX80 aswell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've not yet had the luxury of playing with a Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash. However, last night I did have the privilege to play-test the next best thing: the Arch Blade Z-Smash, Ashaway’s equivalent. I'm a big fan of Ashaway products (I regularly use Ashaway birdies and the Zymax 70) but I'm not sure I agree with this recent practice of blatant copying of Yonex rackets. I believe Yehlex, Apacs and Tactic have ‘similar’ designs also, albeit with different colours and a name-change. If I were Yonex I would be very unhappy about this. Granted, I know that Ashaway’s equivalent, or any other Z Slash clone for that matter, can’t possibly compare to the real thing. Balance-wise, weight and materials – they are all different, including the price! However, the Arch Blade that I tested lasted night sported the same super-slim shaft and compact frame – features which have distinguished the Yonex Z-Slash from conventional isometric frames. Like I said, I haven’t yet played with a real Z-Slash, but there is definitely something to be said about the super-slim design and compact frame of the Z-Smash. Wow, this racket was fast and effortless to use. I really felt these ‘technologies’ made a huge different in terms of speed and manoeuvrability. Mis-hitting the shuttle, a much common complaint of the Z-slash, was not an issue. Now, I just wonder, in terms of playability, how different Ashaway’s clone plays against the real thing. Price-wise, the Ashaway is considerably cheaper. Also, I know somebody who can get me a further reduction if I were to buy more than one. But, I’m not sure the issue of price should be my deciding factor. If I really liked the Z-Slash I would be prepared to pay the premium price for it – I already own two Arcsaber 10s that I really love! I’d really appreciate somebody else’s thoughts on the Z-slash, particularly those who have managed to play with both the original and ‘equivalent’.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've played with two Yonex clones by apacs. First is the Z-Slayer Red Gold and secondly the Z-Slayer Black. Yes, you're correct that their specs are not the same as the original one. The Red Gold was more even-balanced whereas the black was too head-heavy. Both the clones produce quite a lot of vibration if you mi-hit it but if you don't, it's great. In the end, i would say the Red Gold plays 80% like the real one while the Black plays 60% like the original. I just feel the Black so different from the real Z-Slash. The Red Gold feels quite similar, just with a lower performance and more vibration.