User Tag List

Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 19 69 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 2,007 to 2,023 of 2028
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaynofx View Post
    Hi drew,What about the heaviness & power? Does arc z give more punch? I also have a VT 80...which i use for singles play. Anyhow, I feel its' movement is quite slow for doubles game..(maybe due to its' weight).However, it plays fine in singles and has helped to deliver lots of good smashes.I'm planning to get arc z to play doubles. After sometimes, I feel that VT70 has become less powerful...and does not give me the result that I need.Thanks for sharing info guys...Cheers
    Although the Arcsaber Z-Slash is a 3U racket I feel that the racket is pretty light since the racket is slimmer I feel that the frame helps in distance it is easy to move around the court.For a few weeks you may not be able to smash as the head shape is slimmer this just means you need to time your smash. But you may feel your smashes are faster than before.I have tried a Voltric 70 I didnt like it may be because I usually play with stiff rackets. The Voltric 80 I really enjoyed playing with the head heaviness helped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Although the Arcsaber Z-Slash is a 3U racket I feel that the racket is pretty light since the racket is slimmer I feel that the frame helps in distance it is easy to move around the court.For a few weeks you may not be able to smash as the head shape is slimmer this just means you need to time your smash. But you may feel your smashes are faster than before.I have tried a Voltric 70 I didnt like it may be because I usually play with stiff rackets. The Voltric 80 I really enjoyed playing with the head heaviness helped.
    So, basically u feel that Arc Z is better than VT70? And Arc Z is also a bit heavier than VT70 (I think I read it somewhere)....

What about the new VT-ZF? Is it going to be better than Arc Z or VT 80?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, basically u feel that Arc Z is better than VT70? And Arc Z is also a bit heavier than VT70 (I think I read it somewhere)....

What about the new VT-ZF? Is it going to be better than Arc Z or VT 80?
    Yes, personally I feel that the Z-Slash is better then the VT70 but this is my opinion, you may feel that it is the other way round.

I have heard about the VT-ZF I would love try it but I am going to try my newly bought Voltric 80
    Since I am away from home and away from a badminton court I haven't been able to test the VT-80 yet

Apparently the Voltric Z-Force is inbetween the Arcsaber Z-Slash and the Voltric 80
    the racket has the best of both worlds I guess, like the slimmer frame combined with "Nanopreme" in the shaft. But to be honest I haven't got a clue what this racket would be like, but so far it looks good as Lee Chong Wei has won 2 tournaments so far using this new racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, personally I feel that the Z-Slash is better then the VT70 but this is my opinion, you may feel that it is the other way round.

I have heard about the VT-ZF I would love try it but I am going to try my newly bought Voltric 80
    Since I am away from home and away from a badminton court I haven't been able to test the VT-80 yet

Apparently the Voltric Z-Force is inbetween the Arcsaber Z-Slash and the Voltric 80
    the racket has the best of both worlds I guess, like the slimmer frame combined with "Nanopreme" in the shaft. But to be honest I haven't got a clue what this racket would be like, but so far it looks good as Lee Chong Wei has won 2 tournaments so far using this new racket.
    I must say VT80 is a very good racket....I really helped me to improve my smashes. Although it feels a bit head-heavy, once u get used to it....then it will become a very useful racket.

About the VT-ZF, I hope it is a bit lighter than the VT80....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must say VT80 is a very good racket....I really helped me to improve my smashes. Although it feels a bit head-heavy, once u get used to it....then it will become a very useful racket.About the VT-ZF, I hope it is a bit lighter than the VT80....
    That's the reason why I can't wait to test this racket out!! It is because I have heard so many good things about this racket and also I love smashing so I wonder if my smashes are more powerful while using this racket.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the reason why I can't wait to test this racket out!! It is because I have heard so many good things about this racket and also I love smashing so I wonder if my smashes are more powerful while using this racket.
    During this visit, you stayed in HK for quite a long time man... Have fun....Buying more rackets, & test it altogether when you are back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for me, VT 80 gives more power when compared to other rackets.....esp. when it comes to the smashing part. I just wonder whether Arc Z or VT-ZF has the same attribute.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been in Hong Kong for a long time to be honest I have been in Hong Kong since last sunday haha... For me I play both Singles and Doubles and more of a doubles player speed is a key element in my game and the Z-Slash gives me speed and power on the court which I find fantastic !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I managed to try the Arc ZS last night (bought it the day before). God....a lot of mishits during the first set. The smaller sweet spot was highly noticeable when you compare it with VT80. Anyhow, I managed to get a few shots on the sweet spot and I could feel the power it generates. I guess the Arc ZS must be given enough time to adapt with my style of play. Overall, not frustrating and apparently more powerful than VT 70.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been planning to buy an Arcsaber Z slash.. but as a consumer, i always research on what i but before i spend some money on it.. reading some pros and cons on it, I'm really more concerned about its durability rather than its paint job.

I'm an intermidiate player, gutting my rackets @ 23 ... i've seen some feedback saying even @ 24, the 11 and 1 o clock side of the racket sinks in rather than break the strings ( http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...e-top-of-mains ) for any out there who has arcsaber z slash, what have you experience so far ?

( please feel free to corrct me if i have stated anything wrong, thanks! )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I string the three z-slash(s) of a friend @26lbs.... no problems so far - 23 lbs shouldnt be a problem...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brale90 View Post
    I string the three z-slash(s) of a friend @26lbs.... no problems so far - 23 lbs shouldnt be a problem...
    Thanks for the feedback! . were those issues only a first gen issue of some sort ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couldnt really answer this question about the first gen issue.
    The z-slash(s) of my friend were made 2011.

edit says:

In my opinion a genuine z-slash shouldnt break @23 lbs.... even not @26 lbs or bit higher.
    But you can look in the "broken racket thread". There are always some unlucky persons with
    broken rackets. But it could be the stringerīs fault, or a clash in doubles ;>
    Last edited by Brale90; 02-28-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: my opinion / info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is truth about a bad batch, though it's mostly from someone else's experience. Mine are JP coded, bought in 2009 and up-to-now it is still doing great. It has never been strung below 25-26 pounds for as long as I can remember and at one time it was strung at 29 pounds (one time only). However, paint chips are quite prevalent (not a big problem in my opinion since I play with it a lot).

...sometimes, it happens...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you Brale90 and King's for your feedback! .. paint chips i think happens and its inevitable so i think thats ok.. anyhow, i'll be visiting my fave badminton shop and will just make sure they still have stocks available... =)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yonex ARC-ZSBP

It's that time of the year again! The custom BP version, and this year the honour goes to the Z-Slash (ARC-ZSBP)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by demolidor; 03-10-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some more pics by itospo @ Rakuten (apparently pre-order already begun on January 7th )

Name:  img59029070.png
Views: 1946
Size:  18.5 KBName:  img59029103.png
Views: 1914
Size:  13.7 KBName:  img59028797.png
Views: 1963
Size:  29.8 KB