User Tag List

Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 10 60 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 1,854 to 1,870 of 2028
  1. #1854
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKChua View Post
    Well... since the racket was released until now. No problems at 28 x 28LBS...
    What do you think>> http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...04#post1510604

  2. #1855
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    721
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well... it is time to change your stringer.

    My stringer, Mr Soh from Classic Sports, will simply close his eyes and string my rackets. Have been patronizing him for the past 5 over years, he hasn't break any of my rackets. And neither have I break my racket because of hight tension..

    Thanks.

  3. #1856
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Does anyone know what is the maximum tension this racket can take?
    How high can it go?
    Well, i have accumulated 5 Arc Z so far (JP, UK, SP coded, both 2U and 3U) and all of them i strung them at 27 x 29 lbs. I have been using them for almost 9 months (the oldest one among 5) and had been re-strung more than 5 times. No crack, sunken grommets, or distorted frame. All i can say is your stringer is BS. Go look for others. Having played and re-stringed in China, Singapore and Malaysia, i would say Malaysian Stringers , sadly are the worst and generally they don't dare to string more than 27lbs (generally i say). So good luck in your search. Ara Damansara has one not bad, if you don't mind the distance from your house in Kajang -lah. Personally i find that AJ also not bad, but they can only string up to 28lbs, just nice for your case

    Cheers

  4. #1857
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whatever it is, i will change my stringer after this.. problem solved

  5. #1858
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After my third session with the Z Slash , I'm very satisfied with this racket , my smashes were faster , clearing base is easier , the response and feel was better with BG66 Maxima than BG66 , I'm intending to order more from mybadmintonstore.com when the stock is in , I'm enjoying every moment with it... Thanks to this wonderful review thread and all of you guys who helped me with my string selection... Thanks again...
    Last edited by Ah_Peng; 09-05-2010 at 12:19 PM.

  6. #1859
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Peng View Post
    After my third session with the Z Slash , I'm very satisfied with this racket , my smashes were faster , clearing base is easier , the response and feel was better with BG66 Maxima than BG66 , I'm intending to order more from mybadmintonstore.com when the stock is in , I'm enjoying every moment with it... Thanks to this wonderful review thread and all of you guys who helped me with my string selection... Thanks again...
    Welcome to the Arc Z club ......

  7. #1860
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There by proving that the Z is not a racket that nobody likes . Enjoy your racket and game Ah_Peng. BG66M is really nice eh..

  8. #1861
    Regular Member Barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was using my ARCS ZS TH (3UG5) yesterday for the first time. To my surprise, it didn't take me long to adapt to it maybe just one game. I was using the 8DX for 3~4 games and then switch to ZS on my 5th game. I was anticipating plenty of mishits due to the smaller sweetspot as mentioned by many forum members. I didn't encounter any mishits at all. IMO this racket is more powerful than the 8DX.

    In fact, I have managed to make a few incredibles net shot. I am really loving it. Will be getting another ARC ZS tonight in 2UG5.

  9. #1862
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    There by proving that the Z is not a racket that nobody likes . Enjoy your racket and game Ah_Peng. BG66M is really nice eh..
    Wanna share ? I'm thinking of ordering 5 or 10 pack...
    Last edited by Ah_Peng; 09-05-2010 at 10:46 PM.

  10. #1863
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Welcome to the Arc Z club ......
    Thanks bro , it's keeping my other rackets in cold palace

  11. #1864
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Peng View Post
    Wanna share ? I'm thinking of ordering 5 or 10 pack...
    Wrong guy there dude....he is the Mizuno TC700 spokesman aka Green Incredible Hulk for Singapore ....currently owns 6 TC700 and counting ..... :P

  12. #1865
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Peng View Post
    Thanks bro , it's keeping my other rackets in cold palace
    Very good to hear that ......may the Z force be with you ........

  13. #1866
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Wrong guy there dude....he is the Mizuno TC700 spokesman aka Green Incredible Hulk for Singapore ....currently owns 6 TC700 and counting ..... :P
    Peng meant the 66M.

  14. #1867
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeyeh View Post
    Peng meant the 66M.
    Yupp , anyone else interested ?

  15. #1868
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    many of my friends complaint that the z slash frame is week and observed top frame sink down and deform.
    do you see these happen ?

    however, no doubt the smash is prefect not even NS9900 can come close to it...
    side que , as from new paint for tayufik version do u see the frame much stiffer or any diff feel in compare to old yellow color version??

  16. #1869
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have been playing badminton since 20 years. After going through this thread I decided to go for Z-slash. 2 days after the purchase I wanted my money back. I regretted my decision. But thanks to this thread, I persisted with it for few more days. And after 10-15 days, I realized its a wonderful racquet. It just takes some time for some people to get used to it. I still get some occasional mishits and few shots are better with other racquets. But overall, its a clear winner.

    My advise - Give it some 10-15 days to get fully used to it. Don't dump it in just 2 days if you don't like its initial feel.

  17. #1870
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paroxysmal View Post
    I have been playing badminton since 20 years. After going through this thread I decided to go for Z-slash. 2 days after the purchase I wanted my money back. I regretted my decision. But thanks to this thread, I persisted with it for few more days. And after 10-15 days, I realized its a wonderful racquet. It just takes some time for some people to get used to it. I still get some occasional mishits and few shots are better with other racquets. But overall, its a clear winner.

    My advise - Give it some 10-15 days to get fully used to it. Don't dump it in just 2 days if you don't like its initial feel.
    Welcome to the Arc Z club......

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash Taufik Review
    By cycilver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 53
    : 06-02-2012, 02:11 AM
  2. FS/FT: Yonex 9900 for ArcSaber Z Slash/ArcSaber 8DX/MX 80
    By ghooga in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 5
    : 12-31-2011, 10:33 AM
  3. Yonex ArcSaber 10 or ArcSaber Z Slash or Voltric 80 or AT900 P or Victor MX80
    By Polaroid in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 04-05-2011, 02:25 PM
  4. FS /FT : Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash With YY NS9900 / YY Arcsaber 8DX
    By ishak.ahmad in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-16-2010, 04:42 AM
  5. My new ArcSaber z-slash! Review
    By MarcAs11 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 8
    : 03-03-2010, 10:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •