User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Introduce a new badminton club in Rochester MN area.

    For those who come to work at Mayo Clinic or IBM or others in Rochester MN area, you may find this club fit your badminton need. It has 5 courts available, with multi-purpose floor, ceiling height of more than 40 feet (12.19 meters), and quite pleasantly bright and uniform lighting. 10-15 regular players at different levels. Games every Friday night.

    Google group link

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Flyoverland, USA
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Congrats!

    Great work yayaqay!

    I see from this board that you've been trying to organize something in Rochester for quite a while. Make sure the word gets up the Twin Cities. Maybe we can set a date to caravan down to see your new gym.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We look forward to your visit in the near future!

    And the credit has to go to a good friend of mine. She's been organizing this for almost two years. It's quite difficult considering the 100k population in this small town. She even organized a tournament end of last year.

    The gym is really nice. I've been to many others in CA and east coast, and none were better than this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
    Great work yayaqay!

    I see from this board that you've been trying to organize something in Rochester for quite a while. Make sure the word gets up the Twin Cities. Maybe we can set a date to caravan down to see your new gym.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi yayaqay,

    Do you know if you guys will be playing at RCTC tomorrow, Oct. 9th at 7.45pm? I want to come and start playing with you guys.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, there will be people there.

    Quote Originally Posted by sajee View Post
    Hi yayaqay,

    Do you know if you guys will be playing at RCTC tomorrow, Oct. 9th at 7.45pm? I want to come and start playing with you guys.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Flyoverland, USA
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please come up for TC Tournament

    Just wanted to make sure the folks in Rochester were officially invited to the upcoming Twin Cities Tournament. The Twin Cities Badminton Club is organizing it. It's Nov. 21 and 22. Check out their website for more details: www.twincitiesbadminton.com.

    Please come on up!

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the invite. Message has been sent to the whole group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
    Just wanted to make sure the folks in Rochester were officially invited to the upcoming Twin Cities Tournament. The Twin Cities Badminton Club is organizing it. It's Nov. 21 and 22. Check out their website for more details: www.twincitiesbadminton.com.

    Please come on up!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 02-18-2012, 12:26 PM
  2. Badminton club in Paris tx. (dallas area)
    By azusadoubles21 in forum USA West
    Replies: 0
    : 04-17-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    : 01-27-2010, 04:20 AM
  4. A new badminton group in Rochester Minnesota
    By yayaqay in forum USA East
    Replies: 0
    : 04-24-2009, 10:51 AM
  5. badminton in rochester new york
    By sip1113 in forum USA East
    Replies: 2
    : 04-01-2007, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •