User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 298
  1. #171
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    if he won the Taipei Open, it would be good for his confidence but he didn't. Probably takes some more time but he has to start winning against the top 10 players more often, then he will be more confident
    I agree with that its a shame he lost in the SF, but he came close on many times beating the top 10.

  2. #172
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha..last time when i asked his autograph,he's not really friendly.Unlike sony n the others..he kept distance with the fans.My GF was preety upset that time.Anyway,as a player,i have to admit that he got the talent,but he is not that sharp yet.Hopefully he can practice well in cipayung..

  3. #173
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see there's only one pic of Hayom so far.
    Here some more pic of him, on and off court, enjoy it :





    Last edited by drquick; 09-06-2010 at 11:22 PM.

  4. #174
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    I see there's only one pic of Hayom so far.
    Here some more pic of him, on and off court, enjoy it :





    Last pic: belatrix & hayom..quite hot pair

  5. #175
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could be the next Alan-Susy ??? Wakakakakak...

  6. #176
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    Could be the next Alan-Susy ??? Wakakakakak...
    Wkwkwkwkwk..!!
    can be..belatrix improve a lot already..i hope she will promote to utama..

  7. #177
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Wkwkwkwkwk..!!
    can be..belatrix improve a lot already..i hope she will promote to utama..
    Never saw Bela play before, but i hope you're right . so you can accept if bela move up to replace your MKY ??? hahaha...
    There's some more sweet pic of both of them, i'll post them later.

  8. #178
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    Never saw Bela play before, but i hope you're right . so you can accept if bela move up to replace your MKY ??? hahaha...
    There's some more sweet pic of both of them, i'll post them later.
    Deleted =)....................
    Last edited by miksss; 09-07-2010 at 01:55 AM.

  9. #179
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    Never saw Bela play before, but i hope you're right . so you can accept if bela move up to replace your MKY ??? hahaha...
    There's some more sweet pic of both of them, i'll post them later.
    :P
    You can find some the hot couple pictures in thei facebook =)

    replace MKY ?
    no comment
    But i thought she will replace Rizky in utama ?
    Some rumour rizky will play in WD

  10. #180
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    :P
    You can find some the hot couple pictures in thei facebook =)

    replace MKY ?
    no comment
    But i thought she will replace Rizky in utama ?
    Some rumour rizky will play in WD
    Yeah, i've saw them on their FB already. very nice
    Thnx for the info.. Hope both player can be more succesful in the future

  11. #181
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    DHR path to be champion of China Masters 2010 :
    1R : Chan Yan Kit (HKG)
    2R : Chen Long #7 (CHN)
    QF : Chen Jin #3 (CHN)
    SF : LCW #1 (MAS) / BCL #5 (CHN)
    F : LD #4 (CHN) / TH #2 (INA) / PSH (KOR)

    In what stage his path will be end ?

  12. #182
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    DHR path to be champion of China Masters 2010 :
    1R : Chan Yan Kit (HKG)
    2R : Chen Long #7 (CHN)
    QF : Chen Jin #3 (CHN)
    SF : LCW #1 (MAS) / BCL #5 (CHN)
    F : LD #4 (CHN) / TH #2 (INA) / PSH (KOR)

    In what stage his path will be end ?
    LCW already withdraw.
    I think his path will end in QF. He might upset Chen Long. Don't rule out Chan Yan Kit though, he is a good player but with Hayom's talent I think he can squeeze past this two players.

  13. #183
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    LCW already withdraw.
    I think his path will end in QF. He might upset Chen Long. Don't rule out Chan Yan Kit though, he is a good player but with Hayom's talent I think he can squeeze past this two players.
    Oh yeah you right. I've red it before but somehow I forgot about it when i wrote my last post.
    So the most possible thing for Hayom to take the title is to beat 4 CHN Best player in their home land. Woowww... what a big mission for him...!!

    Alright Hayom if any chance that you read my post here just ignore it, OK.
    Just do your best !!!

  14. #184
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    Oh yeah you right. I've red it before but somehow I forgot about it when i wrote my last post.
    So the most possible thing for Hayom to take the title is to beat 4 CHN Best player in their home land. Woowww... what a big mission for him...!!

    Alright Hayom if any chance that you read my post here just ignore it, OK.
    Just do your best !!!
    He should read the last line!
    Haha, I say it is very, very hard... got the new WC champion in the QF already... give him one year or 2 years then he can start winning SS.

  15. #185
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    DHR path to be champion of China Masters 2010 :
    1R : Chan Yan Kit (HKG)
    2R : Chen Long #7 (CHN)
    QF : Chen Jin #3 (CHN)
    SF : LCW #1 (MAS) / BCL #5 (CHN)
    F : LD #4 (CHN) / TH #2 (INA) / PSH (KOR)

    In what stage his path will be end ?
    Still need more consistency...
    Hayom also can end his journey in r1..
    but im sure if he pass r1..QF in hand =D
    That chinese ms almost beaten by Hayom in AE.. Hayom just no lucky that time =D

  16. #186
    Regular Member drquick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    He should read the last line!
    Haha, I say it is very, very hard... got the new WC champion in the QF already... give him one year or 2 years then he can start winning SS.
    That's why I wrote the last line. just taking my fantasy going wild for a while ...hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Still need more consistency...
    Hayom also can end his journey in r1..
    but im sure if he pass r1..QF in hand =D
    That chinese ms almost beaten by Hayom in AE.. Hayom just no lucky that time =D
    Wow ...look you have enough confident on Hayom. Let's hope so... Amen to you

  17. #187
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    That's why I wrote the last line. just taking my fantasy going wild for a while ...hahahahaha


    Wow ...look you have enough confident on Hayom. Let's hope so... Amen to you
    Oh my good i forgot Chen Long just crowned Birtbuger open tittle right??.. =P

    So NOT easy meat for Hayom to beat him..

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 560
    : 08-13-2014, 11:59 AM
  2. Dodgy Linecall - A Rising Star
    By Destricto_Ense in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010
    Replies: 19
    : 05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
  3. Retirement and Next Rising Star after Beijing OG 2008
    By ardhitya.y in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 11
    : 08-19-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. Rising star ?
    By Bbn in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 04-28-2008, 07:42 AM
  5. Interview with Indian Rising Star and Phil Open Champion Saina Nehwal
    By vip_m in forum India Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 06-09-2006, 12:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •