User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 298
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #53
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    didn't know he wears glasses though
    he loves air force, eh?

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    didn't know he wears glasses though
    he loves air force, eh?
    haha..i think he did'nt wear glasses bcos have some troubles w/ his eyesight~
    might, it just like glasses that you wear when your hang out w/ your friends to make u looks Cool,,in Bahasa we said "Kacamata gaul"

    i just notice parts when he said that Taufik as a role model for him,,well...well...hmm

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So upcoming target for Hayom, winning Vietnam GP and the main threat for him of course is local fave and defending champion, Nguyen Tien Minh. Good luck Hayom!

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think Hayom can defeat Nguyen at this time... Especially if Nguyen played the way he did in Taipei... Oh, if any of you want to see Hayom vs. Taufik in Taipei Open 2009, just search for it in youtube... there is a 5 part series on that close rubber set match...

  6. #57
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^Here is a link to his match vs. Taufik..^^

    ..from this yr's CHN Taipei Open. Hayom in red outfit. His net game is pretty good. I hope his right knee is not an issue..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiRanBnMnD0

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The first part seems missing though.

    So far only games 2 and 3. Parts 2,3 are game 2, parts 4,5 are game 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I don't think Hayom can defeat Nguyen at this time... Especially if Nguyen played the way he did in Taipei... Oh, if any of you want to see Hayom vs. Taufik in Taipei Open 2009, just search for it in youtube... there is a 5 part series on that close rubber set match...

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hayom rumbaka or andre kurniawan should be able to really beat the little brother,simon santoso first,to enter the podium of indo MS.As i watched,hayom rumbaka got the skill,but we don't know whether he can make a full use of it or not..

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hayom Rumbaka will have a good chance to break into top 20 next year.
    When I first post this thread, he is in 76th WR. Now, he stands in 38 WR. He goes up 36 rank just in about 4 months.

    Now, he also has 3 international titles already. Let us see, what he can do in Syed Modi India Open Grand Prix this December

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think HAyom is good ....
    Maybe he can reach achievement from badminton ,,,

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia & UK
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    he's tall, good net play (but not GREAT like taufik, but close enough)...he's good but his performance is based on speed and power...i'd love to see him play more like taufik, glide around the court and stuff

  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Hayom Rumbaka will have a good chance to break into top 20 next year.
    When I first post this thread, he is in 76th WR. Now, he stands in 38 WR. He goes up 36 rank just in about 4 months.

    Now, he also has 3 international titles already. Let us see, what he can do in Syed Modi India Open Grand Prix this December
    His main opponent in India GP is absolutely local players, such as Kashyap P, Anand Pawar, Arvind Bhat, Chetan Anand... Hope he can perform the best here

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i do think he have a VERY GOOD chance to win this title

  14. #65
    Regular Member jug8man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Indian players are very good too.

    Best man will win

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    His main opponent in India GP is absolutely local players, such as Kashyap P, Anand Pawar, Arvind Bhat, Chetan Anand... Hope he can perform the best here
    The only Indian player Hayom did not defeat was Chetan Anand, in the finals of India Open GP... But, not bad lah. It was a good competitive rubber set. Hayom is pretty consistent at the GP level now... Loosing only to tough veterans like Nguyen or Chetan...

  16. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    The only Indian player Hayom did not defeat was Chetan Anand, in the finals of India Open GP... But, not bad lah. It was a good competitive rubber set. Hayom is pretty consistent at the GP level now... Loosing only to tough veterans like Nguyen or Chetan...
    Yeah, it wasn't poor result. Hayom's WR moves up 1 rung to #38 (per December 24, 2009). Hopefully he can break top-20 next year^^

  17. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't poor result. Hayom's WR moves up 1 rung to #38 (per December 24, 2009). Hopefully he can break top-20 next year^^
    It is quite possible to break into the top 20. We are all assuming he will be in the National Team in 2010. Hopefully they can manage his career well...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 549
    : 04-10-2014, 10:37 PM
  2. Dodgy Linecall - A Rising Star
    By Destricto_Ense in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010
    Replies: 19
    : 05-08-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Retirement and Next Rising Star after Beijing OG 2008
    By ardhitya.y in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 11
    : 08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
  4. Rising star ?
    By Bbn in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 04-28-2008, 06:42 AM
  5. Interview with Indian Rising Star and Phil Open Champion Saina Nehwal
    By vip_m in forum India Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 06-08-2006, 11:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •