a cheaper equivelent to a nanospeed 9900?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by LD rules!, Jul 31, 2009.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

hi I am wondering what is the most similar racquet to a nanospeed 9900 but is cheaper similar meaning control manuecerabillity etc.
    Wondering as a lot of toyrnaments are coming up soon and need a good backup now invade of disaster in a tournament i.e string breaks
    Thanks

2. RobinHardwick

RobinHardwick Regular Member

Student
    i think the Kason TSF series are almost similar to the Yonex Nanospeeds, Armortecs etc.... and they are also very cheap, i think you can safe more than the halfe of the price of a Nanospeed 9000 or 9900 racket.. i have also seen on the forum the SotX Woven rackets are very good and cheap.

I can recommend this shop, they have genuine kason rackets. I have also bought 1 for myself: stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/KASON-racquets

good luck with your search!

cheers

3. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

How abaout an APACS Nano Pro 9900 - doesn't look like a Nanospeed 9900 but hits bloody hard and has a very good doubles balance. Dirt cheap as well!

4. Swingbadabada

Swingbadabada Regular Member

Student
    If it's a good back-up you need you should really get the exact same racket

5. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I know I should go for the same racquet but however it would be too expensive if I am just replacing it for a match or so
    Does anyone have any knowledge on wheter or not the apacs nano 9900 power is the same or similar characteristics as it is a clone I would expect it to be about 80% of the yy counterpart
    I am looking into kason rackets as well

Anymore suggestions are appreciated