i had a dream.....

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kwun, Feb 23, 2001.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    this morning, i was dreaming that i was home visiting a badminton shop. buying a brand new light blue color cab21. and then discussing with the shop owner whether i should be stringing it at 21 or 23lbs.

then i woke up. :(

2. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Hey Kwun, you're going to the Bay Area Open on Sunday right? I hope to see you there. I hope you can show me some pointers. Because I want to become better and "Badminton Addict" recommend you somewhat.

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Tony,

yeah, i will be playing mixed doubles only this time, so i will be there on Saturday afternoon. hope to meet you there.

4. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Sorry dude. I'm only going to be there on Sunday. I came back but stayed for only 10 minutes. It's all good though.

5. vince

vince Guest

I believe I'm very addictive to badminton, probably play more than most of you (12+ hr a week) but never had a dream about badminton (if I do, I might not remember).
    This is not related to badminton, don't shoot me. Do you guys/gals having harder and harder time to remember your dream as you get older?

6. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not really. I sometimes remember my dreams very vividly and detailed. Sometimes it's cool and sometimes it's not.

7. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    hmm... how <b>old</b> are you, Tony? :)

8. marshall

marshall Regular Member

Computer Security Manager
    I seldom dream about badminton, but then I only play 9 to 11 hours per week, including practice drills. If I go to sleep thinking about badminton, I have short dreams about the last shot I was thinking about, but always wake up when I try to hit the shuttle.

I don't know if I remember *all* my dreams (how could I?), but the ones I do remember, I remember clearly.

I have more badminton fantasies than dreams, and I always play very well. No mistakes, and my smashes are dead on and very fast.

9. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Oh..I'm 17. People say I'm pretty good at badminton considering this is only my first year. Plus, people say I know everything I need to know about Yonex...hehe.

10. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    I must confess I sometimes visualize a sort of slow-motion badminton rally before I go to sleep. It doesn't make me dream about badminton, but it sure makes me fall asleep quick! Maybe I should be worried, I don't know ;-)

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    who need dreams when one could like that :)p)

12. Brett

Brett Regular Member

My only badminton dreams are really long, boring ones in which I am in a racquet sports store, I absolutely have to buy a new racquet but the store doesn't have any racquets I want to purchase and the salesman is insisting that I make a purchase immediatly because the store is closing. Not very relaxing or pleasant.

I still remember my dreams as well as when I was a kid, but my spelling has become worse - I find myself frequently having to go back and correct homonyms I have typed, such as "their" for "there" and "our" for "are." It's not that I don't know the difference, it's just sloppiness.

13. Takumi97

Takumi97 Guest

I too had a few badminton dreams, but they were several years ago.

I once dreamt that it was the night before I left Singapore and had played badminton earlier in the day. At night, I was looking for one of my badminton training friends, but I couldn't find her. So I went to her house and called out her name. She came to the window and somehow, she had a scar on her stomach - made by a badminton racket.

Another time, I dreamt that I was playing badminton in Singapore and my friends were watching, but they were chearing for my opponent (who was female).

Strange huh?