Alternative to Arcsaber 7

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dukebluedevil, Aug 5, 2009.

1. dukebluedevil

dukebluedevil Regular Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a racket that plays similar to the Arcsaber 7. I use mostly a NS9000X now.

Play mostly doubles for about 4-6hours a week so not looking to spend more if I can help it.

2. BoyGenius

BoyGenius Regular Member

Employee
    You may want to consider TI-10. It's a well-rounded with rather head-light racket - pretty much similar with Arc Saber 7. IMHO, smashing power would be slightly lesser compared to Arc Saber 7, but control will be at the same level - if not better than Arc Saber 7. Manuverability is pretty equal. Most importantly, it is reasonably cheaper; at least 50 - 70 SGD cheaper.

3. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Arcsaber 7....Hmm.....The closest thing I can think of is NS7000 with a little lead tape on the head... Otherwise, try Arc9!

4. Alom

Alom Regular Member

From doing a little reseach, maybe you should try Victor Brave Sword 09. I havent personally tried it but a lot of people have mentioned that its similar to Arcsaber 7 with the addition of being a little head heavy. I have tried the Brave Sword 08, I like it...