What is the different between yonex real and replica racket??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ahgoh46, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ahgoh46

ahgoh46 New Member

i want to know is it got very big different when using the replica racket compare to the real one?i saw at ebay sell around US$10 for the replica racket..the price is very big different with the real one, so i wonder is the quality is very bad also?thx for ans my doubt.:)

2. ahgoh46

ahgoh46 New Member

anyone know the ans?

3. Tomsk

Tomsk Regular Member

Firstly, welcome.
    Secondly, this is a forum, not a chat-room, so a reply might take a few minutes to a few hours depending on ehose loggied in.
    Thirdly, to answer your question. The replica racquet might be good enough that only an expert would notice the difference between it and a real one. Or it could be so bad that it breaks the first time you use it.

4. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    If the consumer price is US$10 for a "replica" it should be pretty obvious for most sane persons, what type of quality you will get...

/T

5. Alom

Alom Regular Member

I agree with Tomsk & twobeer. in layman's terms, its like buying a burger from McDonalds & Burger King and comparing them. One could argue that they are both burgers!! But remember they have done their Research & Development and found the best ingredients.
    Its same with the rackets; Yonex have done the R&D and found the optimum mixture of materials to make their desired product. They add different mixture/percentage of materials to make the racket lighter/heavier/flexible/stiff etc..

The other companies just try to clone the design but they can never get it exactly 100% like Yonex's. They could get something similar / good enought but not 100% the same. Just like Pepsi-cola to Coca-cola.