User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which type of racket you use for playing singles and playing doubles ?

Singles : I usually prefer medium stiff head heavy racket with high aerodynamics such as BS11 for a game of singles as most of the time I am reaching the shuttle from behind and to able to wield a user friendly racket but with slight weight in head is an advantage for me for sudden wrist acceleration or smashes which don't throw me off court .

Doubles : I am always in position and can afford to put my all in smashes so I prefer a stiff slight head heavy racket such as ARC11 . I find slight head good for back and also for drives with net also manageable .

Others ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever I have in my bag that isn't broken
    All of them head light, medium flex. Except for that one wooden racket.
    Ok it may help to clarify that I only use low-mid end rackets and play badminton mostly for fun. I go for style points, not rally points

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For doubles I use a even balance racket (BS10) if it's level doubles. For wellness games against weaker players I choose something headheavier (MX80 or SW35). For singles I play with SW35 and BS10. MX80 makes me too tired for singles. Played yesterday a match with it. It's damn accurate, but it don't suit my type of singles game like my other rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use the same racket obv.
    to change rackets makes no sense (is bad) in my view

if i have a racket i like most in doubles than it is also the best for me in singles and viceversa

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are that particular which is good actually the you must only play one of singles or doubles. In my opinion changing racket as well as game is bad if I think in that way. For fun you can do anything