Bad stamina after sick(fever,cough and etc)

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by Amin Khalili, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Amin Khalili

Amin Khalili Regular Member

Student
    Bad stamina/result/performance after sick(fever,cough and and maybe sense bellow a bit)
    I dont know if this is the right place to post it , if wrong , sorry ...

Ok here my problem , on last Sunday , I train for 8 hours , 3 hours in a place that is very cool , and it's during night , I can feel that I'm starting fever that time . And that fever come badly on last Tuesday .
    I dont now of it because of the training last Saturday or not but my mom and brother also had a fever , my mom a bit earlier , my bro and I sick in the same day .

Right now I'm getting well , it's my first time eat medicine and finish it(actually just now :D) . But my problem is , I lack energy and stamina .
    I feel so burden when playing training , I getting tired so easily , and my breathing arent like ussual . And since after training , I sense bellow badly(before training also sense bellow but not so serious) . This really affect my training and performance ....

My question is , do this problem affect my performance for a long time? What should I do?Any bad effect?etc ..
    Right now I only drink a lot of water and some milk for my immune system . Tomorrow will start jog and do muscular training a little ...

2. friendlyed

friendlyed Regular Member

Student
    Not totally sure what you are asking but will try and answer, if you feel sick at all when b4 or in the middle, just stop. You have to listen to what your body is saying, and 8 hours is a bit much lol. I only play / train for max 3 hours a day, you shouldnt just cram it all in one day. Even peter Gade says he only does 20 -25 hours a week. You have to build up stamina slowly and gauge yourself. You will just injure yourself if you push too hard too fast. Also make sure you have fully recovered from your illness, if you train now while in recovery you will just make yourself worse., oh yeah if you are playuing for more than one hour u need to drink an ISOTONIC drink. hope this helps

#2 friendlyed, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  3. bradmyster

bradmyster Regular Member

Customer server network Support
    why are you training/playing whilst your still sick??? thats just rediculous. If your not well take 1 - 2 weeks off until your back to normal then go back.. Otherwise your immune system and vital organs are working double time and you have a greater risk of serious health issues.

4. Amin Khalili

Amin Khalili Regular Member

Student

First of all , thx guys! And sorry of my bad english as Im so tired when making this thread , I already well and my performance is much better now .

I think it is because of my immune system as I just having a fever(and cough) , then when I recorver(which is can feel well a bit) , I train badminton . Then I feel so tired and my energy arent strong . Most of my friends ask me to rest from training , then I rest about 3-4 days (also eat many healthy food that time) , and my performance is back and I can train back nicely .

It is the first time I finish up all the medicine(I dont sure if I do finish the medicine when I was child) . Ahahaahah!