Brampton Ontario, Anyone???

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Karakal, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Karakal

Karakal New Member

I just moved to Brampton, Steeles and Hurontario to be exact. I would say I'm Intermediate to advance. I'm looking for a place nearby for new challenges, new faces and wonder people to meet. Hope somebody hears me... :)

2. thasheik

thasheik Regular Member

Student
    Hey,

I live in mississauga which isnt really that far from brampton, if you want one day come visit the club i goto, theres a few good people there to play. Or you could just goto the closest ymca at badminton times and hopefully youll find competition there. PM me if you wanna visit the club

3. Karakal

Karakal New Member

Cool, where about is it? Major intersection please, I don't know the roads here very well. Fee?, birds? attire?

4. thasheik

thasheik Regular Member

Student
    I forget the major intersection lol, ill find out soon though

its right by erin mills but its full right now, the most you can do is drop in right now, or you could come tuesday which is less people and everyone is pretty good, which is at st. joes school, i think the major intersection is creditview and eglington, im really bad with directions sorrie, ill get my friend to email them to you if you want.

5. Karakal

Karakal New Member

Thanks for the info, but that is not enough for me to find my way there. Please be more specific. If you can find out the postal code of the school that would be great, else I would need the full address. One more thing, how would I know you once I get there. My name is Lee by the way, nice to meet you.

6. Karakal

Karakal New Member

Is this the school you are talking about? If so, I don't think it is possible for me to play. It is only open for ages 7-19. I'm a couple of years beyond that. Anyways, thanks for the response...

7. thasheik

thasheik Regular Member

Student
    sorry for the late response

yea thats the club
    I guess your gonna have to stick to the local ymca which is still alrite heheh
    unless you want to goto toronto and play at clubs there?