User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 68
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u watched them play???..i am so ENVY.. i wanna go there but not yet have pasport.. regret myself why always postpone to make it
    can u upload their pics when play,, esp Lee JJ, please.. please..please, i really miss their performance
    and yes all the korean are cute
    and Lee JJ also join with KT&G???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    i watched some of the koreans eg JJ Lee, Shon etc play this afternoon... 'KT&G' was imprinted on some of the players' jerseys
    http://www.ktng.com/

    btw the korean gals are cute
    Last edited by flo-J; 10-02-2009 at 12:02 AM.

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I do not know their company's name...just briefly being told by Korean team..as I was excited to see Lee Jae Jin to make come back...actually i asked them why LJJ or shon seung Mo did not join Japenese or Denmark's league...I do really want to see those two and others playing independently ...
    yeah me too really wanna see they (esp LJJ) play again in intenational tournament ^^;;

    they shouldn't out from national team last year bcos there still so many ppl wanna watch their performance, they are still young and have chance to win some tournament.... i want them back

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also want to see the match but they played in the morning and afternoon. So, cant go to watch the match. Some player like LJJ and Ronald Susilo are my favourite. And also Lee hyun Il... Hope they can come back arena again.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,333
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teck Kai View Post
    I also want to see the match but they played in the morning and afternoon. So, cant go to watch the match. Some player like LJJ and Ronald Susilo are my favourite. And also Lee hyun Il... Hope they can come back arena again.
    The semi finals start at 6pm later today and finals from 12.30pm tomorrow so you may have a chance to catch it.

    Apparently RS was rusty but Derek has self belief and his attacks were good, so he deserves his win. RS is a veteran and Derek is young gun and between veterans and young guns, they share a common trait; their outcome is unpredictable and their performance from match to match can change like Melbourne weather within a day.

    If you want to get close to LJJ, this is the chance because there's no security to separate players from fans.

    Jen had a photo taken with LJJ! The organisers have provided this FREE photo service where the photo is printed out on a damage-proof plastic tag.I requested to have the photo uploaded here because LiNing's tagline is "Anything is possible".They tried but 'Anything is possible...but not today...'

    LJJ promised to give Jen his jersey after finals tomorrow.(Well, Jen will be sleepless tonight for sure. Question is how long will she be sleepless if she gets the LJJ jersey?)

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,154
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Managed to catch some action this morning. Agree with Krisna that Riyanto Subagya has potential but this tall boy looks older than his age. you're sure he's 16?

    Fauzi Adnan is a head shorter than Shesar Hiren Rhustavito but his work rate is excellent.

    ps. love the djarum/flypower jerseys. when did djarum drop yonex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Derek Wong vs. Riyanto Subagya in the quarterfinals... A good test for INA's 16 year old... Derek might still win this match, but in 5 years, Riyanto will overwhelm Derek...
    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    MS QF
    Shesar Hiren Rhustavito vs Fauzi Adnan [3] -- boys vs men....good experience for Vito in playing the serial INA Domestic Circuit winners. It will be a huge bonus for Vito if he can beat Fauzi.

    Riyanto Subagja vs Derek Wong Zi Liang [2] -- good effort from Riyanto once again as he reaches the QF. He faces a more experienced player in Derek Wong. 50-50.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Riyanto Subagja 16, Shesar Hiren Rhustavito 15
    I look INA's MS more promising than current INA Junior, need more experience still impateince play too much long return. Remember me Hayom Rumbaka 1-2 years ago, too much smash out.

    Beside both players, INA's Elite junior in this event are :
    Hana Ramadhini 15
    Seiko/Didit Juang 17/17
    Ricky Karanda Suwandi/Budi Hartono 17/18
    Last edited by Sandy; 10-02-2009 at 04:02 AM.

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,154
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lee JJ is still very fast but expect to see some 'fireworks' this evening as the Koreans will be up against the 2nd MD seeds Widianto/Wijaya.

    How old is Olympics silver medalist Shon Sheung Mo? 29 years old? He is still a very good player imho and hope to see him in the MS finals.

    Are Bae Youn Joo and Jung Hoon Ho in the Korean national team? they're lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by flo-J View Post
    u watched them play???..i am so ENVY.. i wanna go there but not yet have pasport.. regret myself why always postpone to make it
    can u upload their pics when play,, esp Lee JJ, please.. please..please, i really miss their performance
    and yes all the korean are cute
    and Lee JJ also join with KT&G???
    Quote Originally Posted by flo-J View Post
    yeah me too really wanna see they (esp LJJ) play again in intenational tournament ^^;;

    they shouldn't out from national team last year bcos there still so many ppl wanna watch their performance, they are still young and have chance to win some tournament.... i want them back

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    The semi finals start at 6pm later today and finals from 12.30pm tomorrow so you may have a chance to catch it.

    Apparently RS was rusty but Derek has self belief and his attacks were good, so he deserves his win. RS is a veteran and Derek is young gun and between veterans and young guns, they share a common trait; their outcome is unpredictable and their performance from match to match can change like Melbourne weather within a day.

    If you want to get close to LJJ, this is the chance because there's no security to separate players from fans.

    Jen had a photo taken with LJJ! The organisers have provided this FREE photo service where the photo is printed out on a damage-proof plastic tag.I requested to have the photo uploaded here because LiNing's tagline is "Anything is possible".They tried but 'Anything is possible...but not today...'

    LJJ promised to give Jen his jersey after finals tomorrow.(Well, Jen will be sleepless tonight for sure. Question is how long will she be sleepless if she gets the LJJ jersey?)

    Hi Thanks

    I dont know who is Derek Wong and dont know how good is him. The match between Ronald Susilo versus Derek Wong should be very interested. I missed the match because was during my working hour. Sigh,,, I want Ronald Susilo to win because i already plan to see him to play in FINAL. But the result make me very disappointed. Dont know when i can see Ronald Susilo again??? Anybody know what he doing now???

    About LJJ, he have high chance to enter MD and XD final. He is very gentleman player and cant wait to see him in the final.

    Meanwhile, can anybody share the photos?

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Lee JJ is still very fast but expect to see some 'fireworks' this evening as the Koreans will be up against the 2nd MD seeds Widianto/Wijaya.

    How old is Olympics silver medalist Shon Sheung Mo? 29 years old? He is still a very good player imho and hope to see him in the MS finals.

    Are Bae Youn Joo and Jung Hoon Ho in the Korean national team? they're lovely
    yup Bae Youn Joo is in national team but i don't know about JUng Joon Ho~
    do you watch the tournament??
    can i have special request of LJJ's pictures? just take as many as possible, hahaha, i am really addicted to him, and ask him what is his next plan in the future bcos i ever heard from his sibling, one of his dream is to bcome a coach just tell him all of his fans in Indonesia is always waiting him to back again~~

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    The semi finals start at 6pm later today and finals from 12.30pm tomorrow so you may have a chance to catch it.

    Apparently RS was rusty but Derek has self belief and his attacks were good, so he deserves his win. RS is a veteran and Derek is young gun and between veterans and young guns, they share a common trait; their outcome is unpredictable and their performance from match to match can change like Melbourne weather within a day.

    If you want to get close to LJJ, this is the chance because there's no security to separate players from fans.

    Jen had a photo taken with LJJ! The organisers have provided this FREE photo service where the photo is printed out on a damage-proof plastic tag.I requested to have the photo uploaded here because LiNing's tagline is "Anything is possible".They tried but 'Anything is possible...but not today...'

    LJJ promised to give Jen his jersey after finals tomorrow.(Well, Jen will be sleepless tonight for sure. Question is how long will she be sleepless if she gets the LJJ jersey?)


    i miss LJJ :'(,,,would you mind to share his pic or link to a video when he play? i really wanna see how does he look like now,, is he bcome more cute??i am really upset cannot manage to come and watch him

    and believe me JEN, he (LJJ) is gentleman who would keep his promises,i already prove it. please share the story w/ me if u already accept the jersey, i would really like to heard anything about him

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,333
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flo-J View Post
    i miss LJJ :'(,,,would you mind to share his pic or link to a video when he play? i really wanna see how does he look like now,, is he bcome more cute??i am really upset cannot manage to come and watch him

    and believe me JEN, he (LJJ) is gentleman who would keep his promises,i already prove it. please share the story w/ me if u already accept the jersey, i would really like to heard anything about him
    ok, I will study LJJ in more detail tomorrow and feedback to you. But yes, I agree with you he is sooooo...very good looking (whether more so than last time I will have to check with Jen; she's the expert.) I had all the time to look at him because he was just 2 metres away but I was busy cheering for team Singapore. Maybe I can find the time to look at him tomorrow (when they are playing WS) and let him know it's part of my BCF assignment by request, so please be patient for another day.

    BTW, I was wrong earlier. Tomorrow's Finals will start at 2pm.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,333
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Today's SIN WD and MD wins over KOR were expected.
    I was just thinking how can SIN's regular WD and MD lose to KOR's irregular WD and MD, so they won.

    SIN WD should have the edge to win the title tomorrow with crowd support. But SIN MD would likely make KOR MD work so there' s a match.

    SIN MS Derek Wong played well today but INA MS Adnan Fauzi played better. DW started G1 well ahead with 7-0 and kept his 7point lead at the interval with the score at 11-7. After his coach's magic words, AF closed the gap and streaked ahead to clinch G1. AF's superb defence and intelligent game reading gradually diminished DW's confidence as the match progressed. Though DW held 3 game points in G2, he played too safe to close. AF displayed steady nerves and took risks in the final 2 points and was deservingly rewarded. Hopefully AF will show the same attitude against SSM so we will have a match in the finals.

    DW's performance indicates he will make progress with more exposure so hopefully SBA will give him more opportunities.

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    ok, I will study LJJ in more detail tomorrow and feedback to you. But yes, I agree with you he is sooooo...very good looking (whether more so than last time I will have to check with Jen; she's the expert.) I had all the time to look at him because he was just 2 metres away but I was busy cheering for team Singapore. Maybe I can find the time to look at him tomorrow (when they are playing WS) and let him know it's part of my BCF assignment by request, so please be patient for another day.

    BTW, I was wrong earlier. Tomorrow's Finals will start at 2pm.
    hahaha~~thank u so much friend,,can i call u as a friend now??
    i am not sure if Jae Jin still remember me or not but maybe you can give him some clues about me, such as:i am from Jakarta(Indonesia), i am one of his friend in Cyworld homepage...and tell him my real name~

    you should tell him it is my special request, uhm aniway i send you private Msg, just read it. ok

    so many Thx^^;;

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,658
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Today i went down to watch the Li ning open, again watch the singapore players play, disappointed.. Woo saw the korean gals players , damn white and pretty!

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LJJ was too good. He won two titles yesterday..

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teck Kai View Post
    LJJ was too good. He won two titles yesterday..
    yes of course bside he had a lots of experience, i've heard the news about him from my friends

    uhm aniway you have his victory pictures??if u have, please upload, i really wanna see him, thx

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,658
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am surprised yesterday Singapore men and ladies doubles, still wearing Yonex , used yonex rackets and taking Yonex Bags. Arent they supposed to wear and used Li ning equipment since they sponsored by Li ning now??

    At least Yao , that china lady should wear Li ning , she from china leh , support Li ning la

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Li-Ning Singapore Youth International Series 2011 all videos plisssss
    By stiflerz in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 0
    : 02-13-2012, 07:06 AM
  2. Li Ning Singapore International Series 2011
    By miksss in forum 2011 Tournaments
    Replies: 598
    : 08-02-2011, 05:13 AM
  3. LI NING Singapore International Series 2010, 21-24 July
    By chemile in forum 2010 Tournaments
    Replies: 63
    : 07-26-2010, 09:11 AM
  4. Li-Ning Singapore Youth International 2009
    By Sealman in forum 2009 Tournaments
    Replies: 45
    : 01-11-2010, 05:12 AM
  5. Iran fajr international series 2009(05/2-08/2)
    By limsy in forum 2009 Tournaments
    Replies: 101
    : 02-13-2009, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •