Results 1 to 17 of 23
Thread: What is your everyday-job?
08-07-2009, 11:25 AM #1
What is your everyday-job?
I have been searching the forums to find out what bcers work with.
i haven't been able to find any posts or threads about this (maybe it's just me, who can't use the seach engine the right way) :P
So we all know that it is very difficult to live by the payment you get from playing badminton even as a pro. Therefore i was wondering what my fellow bcers do for a living.
I'm studying at the moment, and in my spare time i work in a fitness center. Because i study, and i'm a danish citizen, i get money from the government as well. and it helps living at my moms place :P
Please reply, so we can find out what the people we discuss badminton with, are doing when they are not here on bc
08-07-2009, 09:14 PM #2
1. log into BC
2. banning spammer
3. delete spams
4. delete irrelevant posts
5. delete irrelevant threads
6. moving threads to according section
7. after a 30 minutes of 'working', then able to find time to post
all under "free labour"
08-07-2009, 10:43 PM #3
08-07-2009, 11:29 PM #4
I'm a self made millionaire trying to figure out things to spend my money on.
08-08-2009, 12:00 AM #5
Okay, so I'm actually unemployed and applying to graduate school. But if I get this job I'm interviewing for tomorrow, then I'll post back and declare a job.
08-08-2009, 12:55 AM #6
Eh, I am a very low-level bean counting slave .
08-08-2009, 03:06 AM #7
08-08-2009, 05:01 AM #8
Btw, here's another thread which attempted the same query as this thread..which drifit already mentioned:
Last edited by ctjcad; 08-08-2009 at 05:07 AM.
08-09-2009, 07:06 AM #9
Last edited by FEND.; 08-09-2009 at 07:08 AM.
08-10-2009, 01:19 AM #10
which one? the one that blows or the one that sucks? really, my daily job really sucks and blows most of the time...
08-10-2009, 01:35 AM #11
08-10-2009, 01:21 PM #12
08-10-2009, 03:47 PM #13
08-10-2009, 03:56 PM #14
08-10-2009, 03:58 PM #15
08-10-2009, 09:44 PM #16
My everyday job
1. Turn on the laptop
3. Sit in front of the laptop (access Internet, check mail, etc)
5. Go to University (attend lectures, tutorials)
6. If my lectures start in the afternoon, after having my lunch then only I go to Uni.
7. Back from Uni, take dinner and bath.
8. Online again. Then attempt tutorial questions and do revision. I am a multitasker, sometimes at night, I even watch TV + online + attempt tutorial questions
* But for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, (7.30pm to 10pm) I will be at the badminton hall for badminton session.
08-13-2009, 10:20 PM #17
Facebook and blogs.
By Everyday Bmt in forum Canada EastReplies: 1: 10-31-2011, 05:55 PM
By sparks in forum General ForumReplies: 25: 03-09-2010, 04:05 PM
By ale2world in forum Canada EastReplies: 6: 01-27-2010, 11:07 PM
By chew5555 in forum SingaporeReplies: 13: 07-04-2008, 11:41 AM
By Docaroo in forum General ForumReplies: 22: 04-18-2007, 11:11 AM