User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 21

Thread: Li ning

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Li ning

    Does Queensway sell Li ning bags cheaper? 6 rackets bag and backpacks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No one knows? Or any other places selling th bags too thats cheaper than ION? Does 10&10 sells Li-ning?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,604
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, 10 & 10 do sell Li ning products, but still cost high 400 plus. Any badminton fans here can confirm queensway shopping centre sells Li ning high end N series rackets at $395 and below,, and can i use credit card to pay ?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore / Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chua Beng Selling N90 at SGD390. Not sure if it apply to credit card payment or not.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chua Beng? Where's that?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,151
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalala123 View Post
    No one knows? Or any other places selling th bags too thats cheaper than ION? Does 10&10 sells Li-ning?
    Did you use the 'search' function to check?

    10% off Li-ling products at Mustafa Centre:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...27#post1235327

    Yes there is now a Li-Ning corner at 10&10. Not sure of prices.

  7. #7
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Did you use the 'search' function to check?

    10% off Li-ling products at Mustafa Centre:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...27#post1235327

    Yes there is now a Li-Ning corner at 10&10. Not sure of prices.
    10&10 offered me 15% discount a couple of months ago when I was there. Now World of Sports is offering 15% off too for its members.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1 of the new shop (2nd floor) in Queensway already offer 30% discount !

    I was there yesterday.

    Of course, as a consumer I prefer dealer to give more competitive discount rate otherwise I will not try LN racquets at that kind of price. SO far, I owned a LN big bag.
    Last edited by LouisW; 08-31-2009 at 06:05 AM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,604
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro Louis . can share with us which shop at Queensway gave 30% discount ?

  10. #10
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New Li Ning 6 racket and 9 racket bags in 2010

    Folks,

    Just posted some info on the new 6 racket and 9 racket "funky" Li Ning new bag, scheduled to be launched in China 1st Jan 2010.
    It has only 1 single color scheme and both 6 and 9 rackets looks the same physically.
    PRices are not fixed yet.

    Lin Dan has started using it during the recent French Open final against Taufik.

    Enjoy the post:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...52#post1289652

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are the 6/9 racket Li Ning bags LONGER than the 3 racket bag that is included with the N series rackets?

  12. #12
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    Are the 6/9 racket Li Ning bags LONGER than the 3 racket bag that is included with the N series rackets?
    For the existing 6/9 racket model, the red/white one and the black/gold one , the answer is YES, definitely. Very roomy in fact.
    But the one i posted above (White one) is 2010 Jan release new model. That one, at present time nobody knows except Lin Dan who has started using it.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    For the existing 6/9 racket model, the red/white one and the black/gold one , the answer is YES, definitely. Very roomy in fact.
    But the one i posted above (White one) is 2010 Jan release new model. That one, at present time nobody knows except Lin Dan who has started using it.
    Yeah, I'm referring to the existing ones. How much extra space is there length-wise, compared the included bag? i struggle to get my rackets into the included bag, barely long enough

  14. #14
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    Yeah, I'm referring to the existing ones. How much extra space is there length-wise, compared the included bag? i struggle to get my rackets into the included bag, barely long enough
    Yeah i can understand your frustration as i got the same 3 racket bag that comes with my N55 purchase. My Zelm Trixon 8 can't even go in properly, have to "specially" maneuver to get it in.
    For the 6/9 racket bag, best bet you can PM oldhand of singapore who owns this 9 racekt bag. He seems no complain about it.

    Good luck.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B. Panjang (SG) / Malaysia
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Yeah i can understand your frustration as i got the same 3 racket bag that comes with my N55 purchase. My Zelm Trixon 8 can't even go in properly, have to "specially" maneuver to get it in.
    For the 6/9 racket bag, best bet you can PM oldhand of singapore who owns this 9 racekt bag. He seems no complain about it.

    Good luck.
    Me too also can understand ur frustration. Cool down.

    Yes, mine Li-Ning bag is indeed longer than Yonex 9820.

    What is the "specially" mean?

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    saw Li-ning got new 9 in 1 racket bags in ion got 3 colors..but i still prefer the gold and black one thou...anyone saw it yet?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishdead26 View Post
    saw Li-ning got new 9 in 1 racket bags in ion got 3 colors..but i still prefer the gold and black one thou...anyone saw it yet?
    pics?
    is it hte one that LD was using in the French Open?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Li-Ning Shoes AYAE011-1 and Li-Ning China Team Bag ABJF056-1
    By Cheetah in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 04-08-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. FS: Brand new Li Ning HC1300 red and silver + Li Ning Single compartment bag
    By ryozoemiko in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 01-18-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. FS: Li Ning N50ii s type and Li Ning 3D braid powertec 301B for sales (SG only)
    By hilary in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 12-18-2011, 12:32 PM
  4. FS: Selling YY AT 900P, Li Ning bag and Li Ning shoes (Cheap)
    By Superstar in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 8
    : 10-06-2011, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •