FS at900T (sg onli)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by fabbb89, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fabbb89

fabbb89 New Member

student
    Selling at900t sp for 180 dollars
    shaft 6637173
    cone 230172SP
    condition 8.5/10

can pm me to discuss abt de price...

2. fabbb89

fabbb89 New Member

student
    some minor paint drop off on de cone due to de grip

3. gobez14

gobez14 Regular Member

Cheaper i buy! :D i can buy at 170 nego if u want!
    contact me at 92297398 Fast Response Please.

4. gobez14

gobez14 Regular Member

Thanks for the deal!

5. fabbb89

fabbb89 New Member

student
    i have typed this b4 n i m going to type it again. it got removed =.= he is obviously hiding the truth from every1...

this guy is sherman is just a hypocrite making up stories... he is irresponsible and a guy with lousy attitude. he doesnt know how to differentiate reality and his own thoughts. he puts words into others ppl mouth. he assumes things and fabricate his own story. before i start i got to make this clear to all who are reading this. i do not have any grudge or dispute with this guy before and i not here to create slanders on him for revenge. all i post here is wad really happen. heres the full story for those who wants to know what really happen.... sherman had a lousy game attitude. and he offended ppl in his badminton grp. the guy who took his racket is his own friend from the grp...(named joel)how he offend him... you all shld go ask him. As there is more den 1 user to this acc i had told him before and asked him to find out who had login to my acc. some1 login my acc n post this thread online. he called me up n asked to return him his racket... i didnt even took his racket how could i return him his at900t...thus i brought my racket down n confronted him.... i explained to him that i didnt take his racket. i was eating supper at a coffee shop there are witnesses who saw me eating there. he can go check. of cos de racket is different from his de serial code. cos its not his... its my.... thats de onli at900t i have with me. not onli he got involved with me abt this incident... he also dragged unrelated ppl into this dispute. when dey tried to tell him he got de wrong number... he scolded dem with foul language. people trying to tell him dey not involved n telling him wad happen.. he give this kind of lousy attitude... he said that i brought a bunch of punks when de grp of punks onli added up to 4 ppl. one is me... 1 innocent guy who he smsed n harassed and 2 of his friends(sherman's friends) he didnt state wad happen excatly.. who are present... one of his friends is de one who picked up his racket. at that time i didnt know who took his racket. he went to artric sports n ask mr lim there to look out for de racket... in the end his friends went to sell his racket... wow can see wad kind of person is him le sia... his friends did this to him. wow nice personality he having there. den he twist wad mr lim told him n fabric his own story. he send warning smses and threaten smses to 2 ppl (to be excat me n some1 else not involved.) we read de smses n felt very angry. so we decided to ask ard n investigate on our own. after we found out who took his racket... we confronted de guy n asked him to return de racket to him... thus de guy returned de racket to him... n admitted he took de racket... but he did not steal... just take it from de floor cos sherman misplaced de racket (de details on this shld go ask de guy who took de racket i not too sure)de guy told sherman that he not happy with him cos sherman had offended him over n over many times. he is full of lies n his own tales. he told me he nv post anithing that accused me n he will apologised to me if there is..... now.. there are posts n he still haven apologised nor have he clarify anithing he didnt state de truth instead he go ard spreading rumors.... maybe some 1 would like to get him a penal code n ask him read up on some issues. plz go do some research n investigating before he do smth stupid and embrassed himself.(if u all dunno wads a penal code, ask ur lawyer friends or ppl in that field dey will show it to u) after he got back his racket, we went n clarify things with him... (to sherman) its basic manners to apologise and clarify all de misunderstanding as well as wad happen since u is de one who started all de slander n posts.... for someone his age to cause all these n yet after that he just hide behind others back and create slanders n rumors abt me and other ppl involved. i guess he is ill mannered, hypocrite, irresponsible and not gentleman. my previous post on his thread was removed... come on be a man... (to sherman) u are old enough stop disgracing urself by being childish. u told me u didnt post anithing that tarnish my name. let me quote to u wad excatly u said to us that day. " U go check la, i nv say anithing abt u. i onli target the person who use the account. u go check la if i say anithing abt u, i will apologise to u" i translated dem into english. plz go read at ur post before come act all innocent. u still owe me an apology for that. i am waiting for it. For god sake plz go find out n do some investigation of ur own before u go ard posting stuff like these. get ur facts rite before u start posting ur warnings + issues like who took who innocent who involved n who are not. no need go back primary sch learn basic manners rite? after all these... here is some food for thought for every1 reading this thread up till here. after sherman posted on his thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73952
    he smsed one of de two guys who are involved earlier (those two friends of his) he buying them beer... guys who are reading i guess i no need to elaborate further do i? its obvious wad he trying to do rite? actions speaks a thousand words.

this is to
    singnflip4life
    xiaoheng

eh to clarify things i do have de code of honor.. i dont touch others bag nor rackets. to add on he didnt even have a racket bag and his racket was not stolen. he misplaced his racket n his friends took it.... he is always taking other ppl's drinks n stuff especially rackets... two gd exmaples are the two friends of his... who are angry with him as mention abv. he passed his racket to me n asked me to string for him... before this issue... i didnt string it cos he haven made up his mind on wad string to use. thus i returned it to him. he took it n asked ard wad string to string for his racket. if i m that bastard of a guy i could have just took it n go mia... for wad i cause so much unnecessary trouble. wad for i return him... he aslo dunno where i live dunno wads my number... some more i played badminton n surf this forum way before him. check de dates urself. i am de main user and i surf this forum almost everyday few times a day. plus he told me b4 he got his racket on forum. his address and name all match to his... who will be so dumb knowing all these and yet post in de same forum. unless de person who use my ac dunno all these n use blindly. i checked the forum everyday... he alrdy warned ppl that his racket might be sold at artric sports. ani person with a mind will not go there n sell ... for wad i go invite trouble for myself n go there n sell.

i m super pissed when i saw my post missing. i apologised for de foul language used.. i hope all readers get a clear pic of wad happen. ani questions or things u all 1 clarify can pm me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.