Badminton in Coquitlam or Port Moody

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by markusn, Aug 16, 2009.

1. markusn

markusn Regular Member

Government
    I am just getting back into badminton and looking for a small group or a few players to join with in Coquitlam or Port Moody. Seems like everyone shows up as small groups when I work out at the Port Moody Rec Centre. I want to assess my skill level. After not playing for 20+ years, I finally dug out my old Carbonex 20. Just the way I left it back then. I am sending this out as I hate the feeling of just going by myself. I consider my an intermediate player, but who knows right now. LOL.

2. ilovedude

ilovedude Regular Member

Monday/Tuesday/Thursday nite adult drop-in @ Pinetree communication centre, 8-10pm. $3.50 - $4.90. Beginner to advance. You sign up the board to start with other players and down the road you will pair up with your own like group. You have to come early to line up to get in 'cause we have a lot of badminton lovers there.

#2 ilovedude, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  3. wddian

wddian New Member

are you sure there is drop in at Pinetree on mon/tues/thurs?
    it seems like they only have drop in on saturdays

4. ilovedude

ilovedude Regular Member

Why would I provide false information to you. I am playing there every mon/tues/thursday and also saturday afternoon (3:30-5:30) since the summer schedule started. This schedule will change again when school starts in september. Monday & saturday is organized by Pinetree, tuesday and thursday is organized by Douglas college. 604-927-6960 is the Pinetree communication center # check it out before you challenge my information. By the way are you sure you can play badminton, if you are only a beginner please don't come.

5. wddian

wddian New Member

no need to get hostile, i just wanted to get a confirmation

6. StrikeGX

StrikeGX Regular Member

drop in for youth on fridays 6-8 but u gotta arive early or else no spots :p