User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 32
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Late Nite Puasa Group at Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota

    To all addicts,

    Looking for 6-8 permanent players for serious late friday nite session during puasa month at Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota Setapak. Hope to get a range of fast paced intermediate players with varied skills to learn from one another. Good wristy players are most welcomed.

    Date : 28/8, 4/9, 11/9, 18/9
    Time : 12.00am - 2.00am
    Venue : Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota Setapak
    Level : Intermediate (recreational club level)
    Fees : Equal sharing (court = RM16 for 2 hours)
    Shuttlecocks : Equal sharing (RSL Tourney No.1/Classic)
    Point System : 21 points
    Format : Winner Stay ( with options to opt out of the game if tired )

    If interested, kindly fill in your names below:-

    1.Bjork
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Please use this thread for info, no hp number though (will pm for those).

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, another zombie session over here?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hehe .. no choice. Im testing my luck during this fasting month. Can't play at 10pm either, not enough time after tarawih prayers which usually finish around 9.30-10.30. Its not just for muslims though .... any intermediate zombies around setapak, wangsamaju, danau kota, gombak and hulu klang area can join.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    mas, kl
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    erm...mind come and see ar?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezpersonal View Post
    erm...mind come and see ar?
    as in come and just see ? what if the 28th of August as trials ? I don't want to disappoint badminton masters in here as well. I am genuinely looking for people who can bring my game up to the next level and teach me some lessons as well (as in pain and deception) and also to be able to feel satisfied with the amount of playing time available. The better ones will be rewarded with the winner's stay format as long as they're fit and able to play the next game.

    I will post videos of me playing in a couple of days for those interested to join and to asses whether they may just be too good for me. Orelse, if you have videos of you playing, why not let me watch it and I will let you know whether or not you will be wasting your time ?

    Cheers

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    under the sky
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjork View Post
    as in come and just see ? what if the 28th of August as trials ? I don't want to disappoint badminton masters in here as well. I am genuinely looking for people who can bring my game up to the next level and teach me some lessons as well (as in pain and deception) and also to be able to feel satisfied with the amount of playing time available. The better ones will be rewarded with the winner's stay format as long as they're fit and able to play the next game.

    I will post videos of me playing in a couple of days for those interested to join and to asses whether they may just be too good for me. Orelse, if you have videos of you playing, why not let me watch it and I will let you know whether or not you will be wasting your time ?

    Cheers
    ok bro..post the video...we can decide to be in or out..kuikuikikui

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,976
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezpersonal View Post
    erm...mind come and see ar?
    King of Chow Kit also going... i m also thinking of trying out...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great ! .. a couple of zombies already. I will upload vids later for you guys to evaluate and be sarcastic later.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    mas, kl
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just worry that i don meet ur level eh... nvm waitin for the vid =)...

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,976
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb video

    Quote Originally Posted by ezpersonal View Post
    just worry that i don meet ur level eh... nvm waitin for the vid =)...
    Instead of waiting for the organizer to upload his own video, better I help u make a video of u this wednesday and post it, isnt that better?& let them see if u r fit to join o not?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Instead of waiting for the organizer to upload his own video, better I help u make a video of u this wednesday and post it, isnt that better?& let them see if u r fit to join o not?
    cool. We playing tomorrow nite rite ? Actually, tomorrow is the last one b4 puasa .. so sad. Anyways, i am ok with that Just do not bully me that hard eh ? Im playing tonite with my usual group, so im taking the vids tonite. I guess u sums it rite .. "let them see if u r fit to join o not"

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    mas, kl
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Instead of waiting for the organizer to upload his own video, better I help u make a video of u this wednesday and post it, isnt that better?& let them see if u r fit to join o not?

    fu hai feng, pls don show them my tangkap kupu-kupu skill

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    under the sky
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjork View Post
    cool. We playing tomorrow nite rite ? Actually, tomorrow is the last one b4 puasa .. so sad. Anyways, i am ok with that Just do not bully me that hard eh ? Im playing tonite with my usual group, so im taking the vids tonite. I guess u sums it rite .. "let them see if u r fit to join o not"
    ok good..plz upload the video.. what time u all play today..court no?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Played last nite and took 2 hours of vids, 4 games with me playing. 2 ok game plus another 2 horrible ones with lots of unforced errors. Its good to finally be able to see how bad I played. I love playing with partner that goes for the attack and kill. I had just switched to backhand serve as well after years of forehand serve. Still adjusting to it.

    I will load the vids later tonight after my game with the guys at klrc. We'll be playing at 8.30 court 18. Hopefully I can keep up with you guys.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Seri Kembangan / Wangsa Maju
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota Setapak near plaza idaman?

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bjork,
    count me in for the 11th September session

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MammyPoKo2K View Post
    Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota Setapak near plaza idaman?
    Yes it is. That plaza is around the Ong Tai Kim area. If you come from KL towards Gombak, you will reach Pejabat Pos Gombak on your right, then Ong Tai Kim and lastly, plaza Idaman. Turn right at the traffic light. Then go straight pass one traffic light and take right at the next available junction. Just go straight on that road, after about 500m on your left is Pusat Komuniti Taman Ibu Kota Setapak.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 11-22-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 10-05-2011, 06:02 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    : 10-05-2011, 05:50 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    : 06-10-2011, 07:19 PM
  5. Surabaya city......... Pusat Kota
    By sifuyono in forum Indonesia
    Replies: 2
    : 12-06-2007, 04:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •