User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Carlton Rackets in Bangkok

Hi everyone, virgin post here...

I'll be heading to Bangkok in a few weeks time and I would like to ask if anyone knows where in Bangkok they carry Carlton's rackets? I'm looking for the Powerblade 9909 in particular.. Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, I have not seen the PB9909 here in Bangkok, in fact if you come to Bangkok, you should either get the high end Yonexes which are cheaper here or brands which you can't find in Singapore like the RSL, Gosen, Kumpoo etc.

No point getting a brand/model which you can buy in Singapore and probably for the same price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah... I was hoping that the price would be cheaper in Bangkok. I personally, am not a big fan of Yonex, but if Carlton is not available there I guess I will have to find an alternative racket to get then....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lighthammer View Post
    Ah... I was hoping that the price would be cheaper in Bangkok. I personally, am not a big fan of Yonex, but if Carlton is not available there I guess I will have to find an alternative racket to get then....
    Carlton is available here, but I don't see any reason to buy it here.

When I am in BKK, I will always go for either the high end Yonexes. Good choice will be the AT700, AT900T/P, Arc7/9/10 and NS9900. Prices can be cheaper by up to S$60 which is significant.

Some people are worried that it is TH coded and hence no warranty but even if it is SP coded, warranty only covers manufacturing defects and not breakage due to mishits or clashes and I believe the warranty is not life time anyway.

You should also consider getting RSL, Gosen or Kumpoo. So far, Kumpoo is not available in any nearby countries other than Bangkok and it does play pretty well. Gosen is another good brand, excellent build quality and also play well.

They have Victor here but again, the price here is not attractive at all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be heading to Bangkok in a few weeks time and I would like to ask if anyone knows where in Bangkok they carry Carlton's rackets? I'm looking for the Powerblade 9909 in particular.. Thank you!
    You can get Carlton rackets at Siam Paragon Sports Mall and major Supersports outlets (eg at Central World Plaza/Robinsons/Central Department Stores).

ps. this thread should be in the marketplace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In addition to what Sealman said, try the FBT Sports Complex in the Ramkhamhaeng area of Bangkok. They have a large selection of Carlton Racquets:
    http://www.fbtsports.com/en/contact_us/location.php
    You might also try the area next to the National Stadium Complex, on the opposite end of the complex from the MBK Mall is a street that has quite a few shops that sell badminton racquets and equipment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Carlton

In addition to what Sealman said, try the FBT Sports Complex in the Ramkhamhaeng area of Bangkok. They have a large selection of Carlton Racquets:
    http://www.fbtsports.com/en/contact_us/location.php
    You might also try the area next to the National Stadium Complex, on the opposite end of the complex from the MBK Mall is a street that has quite a few shops that sell badminton racquets and equipmment.