User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Does anyone know a place in Waterloo-Kitchner to do the stringing??

    The string of my racquet will break soon, does anyone know a place to do the stringing? what's the normal price for a BG65 or 70 including the labor? thanks.



    Wei

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhouw View Post
    The string of my racquet will break soon, does anyone know a place to do the stringing? what's the normal price for a BG65 or 70 including the labor? thanks.

    Wei
    Hi Wei, there's Courts Plus in Waterloo @ 55 Erb Street East.
    The owner of the shop is Chris Edwards.

    Hope it helps!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staples View Post
    Hi Wei, there's Courts Plus in Waterloo @ 55 Erb Street East.
    The owner of the shop is Chris Edwards.

    Hope it helps!

    thanks a lot. Do u know normally how much it will be? like BG65 or 70

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhouw View Post
    thanks a lot. Do u know normally how much it will be? like BG65 or 70
    It should go for $23 for the two strings you mentioned. I got my racquet strung not too long ago with BG65.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staples View Post
    It should go for $23 for the two strings you mentioned. I got my racquet strung not too long ago with BG65.
    that's great, thank u

    where do u normally play?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    : 06-22-2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Place to place in Kitchener-Waterloo in summer
    By aznharold in forum Canada East
    Replies: 1
    : 06-07-2009, 07:35 PM
  4. How much is stringing labor in your place?
    By Sandman in forum Market Place
    Replies: 15
    : 01-13-2004, 06:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •