clone of Li Ning Wood N90

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Tango97, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Tango97

Tango97 Regular Member

2. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    I would buy one just to test out if the impact logo wasn't so damn ugly lol.

3. xiaoheng

xiaoheng Regular Member

i agreed with u...:rolleyes:

4. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Regular Member

Consultant
    my friends, this is the dawning of a new era. never again will people clone solely from yonex.

5. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

There's the apacs sister brand flex power as well, bought flex power n90ii last week. Not bad, solid smashes: wondered anyone else tried this brand too?

6. Nict_26

Nict_26 Regular Member

just a job
    ware did u buy? n hw much?

7. maxout

maxout Regular Member

This is in reference to CLONE of high-end racquets by Yonex, Victor, Li-Ning etc ....

IMHO, if possible, try not to buy or use CLONE racquets (it may only look the same), it may not contain some of the design features and frame properties that made the ORIGINAL racquet so special and unique in the first place. Furthermore, it will always play at the back of your mind that you are using a CLONE.

IMHO, you will be better off using an ORIGINAL but "lower" grade ;) racquet as you will then be using the racquet with all its intended and designed features. Consequently, your game will be better for it.

8. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

Bought at apacs factory outlet sg at ang mo kio. 55 dollars total with apacs stern 10 string n grip. The printed price on the racket is originally 55 without string, and stringing is supposed to cost another 5-10 dollars depending on string model. But after calculating the discount price, plus stern 10 string, the lady boss offered it for 55 dollars (which is like original price with free string n grip lol)

Maxout has a point there, true, there's nothing like the real deal, but even if u buy the real version does not necessarily mean you will like playing with it... The feeling may not suit you... If there's a cheap version and the feeling suits you, why not? And some cheaper ones from trusted 'clone brands' like apacs can have a higher stringing tension tolerance, and lighter weight rating. It depends not just solely on design(some people buy fakes for the colour and design but on the court it's crap) or even technology(my friend bought a zforce cos it's very head heavy, tri voltage system, etc but when playing he felt like hitting boulders with the racket). Of course u wouldn't want to get a clone of a racket from some Tom **** n Harry brand that breaks easily and plays like crap. Since flex power is an apacs sister brand and apacs is well known, I decided to try the n90 from flex power. Do try and let me know what you think if ur considering getting a cheaper nice racket.

#8 Jernan, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  9. Racexp

Racexp Regular Member

I've seen but has not tested the rackets before. Their QC probably not as strict (spot some spelling error), but they can withstand tension above 30. And for Singapore Dollar 55, buy 1 FREE 1, it's a fantastic deal. So, average piece per piece is only SD 28, and from Apacs some more, i would say the risk is not high.

10. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

From which shop or seller did u see these rackets? I didnt know these rackets are selling at 2 for 55 dollars haha!

11. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

wow, this is some kind of new technology is it? Using not as strict QC standards and yet the racket can withstand tension above 30lbs? looks like YY/Li Ning/Victor got to clone this new technique of producing rackets.....

12. Racexp

Racexp Regular Member

Sorry not in Singapore. It's www.sportshorizon.com.