Recommended String for my new racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by rommel9772, Aug 22, 2009.

1. rommel9772

rommel9772 Regular Member

Hey guys! im just a newbie in here and im just want to know what is the recommended strung for my new racket Dunlop Aerogel 1000? is there such model like this? Coz i've tried to search on the net but i can't find any of that model. I bought this racket here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. here is some specs of that racket. Thanks!

Dunlop Aerogel 1000
    Frame weight : 87g +-2g
    Balance: Head Heavy

Rommel

2. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    There are so many good strings on the market. The most popular are Ashaway Rally 21, Yonex Bg65Ti and Yonex BG80.

If you're relatively new to the game my suggestion would be to have BG65Ti strung at 19lbs tension.

Good luck

Paul

3. rommel9772

Thank you very much. I will test it tonight how this racket works for me..;)

4. Alom

Alom Regular Member

BG65ti is a great string. Has good durability and performance isn't too bad.

5. rommel9772

There is no BG65Ti here at my place so i strung it with BG65 and a tension of 23lbs and it really works for me! I liked this racket with its stiffness makes an accurate drive thru smashes and drops. :cool: