[Request] PreStrining& 2/4 Knot Method VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Aekhold, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Aekhold

Aekhold Regular Member

Student
    Anyone has a Good Quality Video for prestringing and strining of 2 AND 4 Knot methods?
    All videos available are down, maybe some expert members (DinkALot and so on) could post some.

Thank you

2. Kiloo

Kiloo Regular Member

Engineer
    That's what we are a; looking for. I tried a pre-weave this pm and it proved to b fast (for me) about 40mns. Say I tension it in another 20mns is very good for me as a first attempt. Yeah i am also wanting to see that pre-weave vid too.

3. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

I uploaded two videos last night that are ok quality. Im going to try and make a small series with some assistance from dink. Here is one vid, but you can hop over to the prestring video from there http://www.youtube.com/?v=ir7h6y56rys feedback is appreciated! here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBAtcC1Es2U (i cant access youtube at work, so I have to be clever finding the links :)

#3 illusionistpro, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  4. Kiloo

Kiloo Regular Member

Engineer
    Top Vid, man. Well I guessed so much; now practice makes perfect. In my case though (on a TF6000) I need to leave 2 loops and the top 2 crosses go w/o. Or on another try I left 2 mains undone and went 'weaving' the mains when I eventually got the length through tensioning. btw I use pre-cut 10m lengths of string.

Thanx for confirming all we thought we were doing:D. Looking fwd to the next vid.

5. Kiloo

Kiloo Regular Member

Engineer
    Just adding: Care to be taken that the strings do NOT cross over (overlap) one another outside the grommets or they might get stuck and it becomes very tedious to extract the next string to get the loop to tension.