User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Seeking playing partners at G2 (Emeryville)

Hello everyone,

I'm a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes in mid-September.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player. I know all the strokes/shots, have reasonably good speed, power, and placement, but certainly have room for improvement as well.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hearing from you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I m The One

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphany2k View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes in mid-September.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player. I know all the strokes/shots, have reasonably good speed, power, and placement, but certainly have room for improvement as well.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hearing from you!
    I m interested to join you. I can play with you according to your schedule until my new job starts. Plz contact me at my email mbsssk@gmail.com. Currently I m living in Springfield, VA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just looking for ppl to play with more regularly. I'm @ g2 towards the end of weeks in the evenings.

hey, I might already have played with you!