Black Knight better hurry up!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by jennanjones, Aug 25, 2009.

1. jennanjones

jennanjones Regular Member

Black Knight sponsorshipee
    So I just wanted to know if Black Knight is as slow as I believe they are. I have been with their company for 2 years and everytime I re-apply , they take forever either responding to my application or sending me my gear. It gets really frustrating when I am ready for a tournament in two days and I have no gear from Black Knight . Last year, I got my stuff in December. Very late. And I was told that because I signed a contract that I was still required to use all Black Knight products even though I had nothing . I really love Black Knights products, but it is getting a bit rediculous waiting all this time. :confused:

2. krisss

krisss Regular Member

You mean for delivering the sponsorships?

That is a question you will need to ask "smash_master" he is with black knight aswell.

Perhaps you could compare waiting times.

3. jennanjones

jennanjones Regular Member

Black Knight sponsorshipee
    Yeah delivery and seeing if they are going to renwew my sponsorship.
    Thanks for the advice! :) !

4. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    hum well im in alberta and i get my stuff from BC so its just a province over and usually ill get it within 3-4 buisness days a week at most. the only things that took a long time for them to send me was clothing the 1st time around and that was cause they were waiting for the new seasons stuff to come in before they sent it so i had to wait a few months but other than that their service has been great to me.

i know currently they are revamping their sponsorship setup so they might not respond to reapplications just yet.