Armortec 900 Power with Nanogy 95 @ 22-lb?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Dossier3, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Dossier3

Dossier3 New Member

Hi all,

I have been using Armortec 900 Technique (4U) with Nanogy 95 @ 24-lb for a while now. I consider myself more of an offensive player but chose Technique because I wanted to work on my defensive skills. (Like many of you, I have used the old Armortec 700 before...)

I am thinking of buying an Armortec 900 Power (4U) as I want to retire another racquet, but I want to hear what you experts have to suggest / say-
    1) Between Power (balance: 8) and Technique (balance: 7), should I expect a notable difference on the balance (therefore enhances my smashes)? (Please discard string tension factor at this point, so assuming Nanogy 95 @ 24-lb also.) :confused:
    2) I love the feel of Nanogy 95 and would likely stay with it on the new racquet. Given I am going for "power", should I go with 22-lb or 23-lb? (I can't recall the last time I used anything @ 22-lb...) :confused:
    3) Would it make sense to buy an AT900 Power (4U) with Nanogy 95 @ 23-lb since I already have an AT900 Technique (4U) with Nanogy 95 @ 24-lb? :confused::confused::confused:

I would greatly appreciate any advices, suggestions, and opinions.

Michael