User Tag List

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If perfect . dont worry bro . I bought mine online last time . they will pack in a way it suppose to be as they are dealing with this things many years ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many tks, bro, for your advice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today sales is a great buy, to bad for me as I brought the racket 2 weeks ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure about the direction of yonex. For me, I stopped buying their racket without 'warehouse' sale price since their (assumed by some of us as) market capitalising campaign. I think the way they dump their stock will do bad than good in days to come. Maybe they should check their sale of their FB and ZSP in Singapore/Malaysia, are they doing better? I suspect many holding their 'horses', why buy now when there is a good chance they will be dumped at another fraction of the prices? But don't get me wrong, I'm a happy man since they started 'dumping', I got my NS9000x and ATT. Great rackets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we need to be clear that it isn't Yonex per se that is "dumping" (don't think this is the right word to use) their stock.

Though I am not in the sports/badminton industry, I can clearly see that for Yonex, they have a 2 tier model. They have distributors (Sunrise for this part of the world) which sell to the channels (retailers, or your local badminton store).

The warehouse sales are organized by Sunrise and from a business perspective, it is a great way to sell through their old stock. Distributors have quota commitment to the manufacturer and if they are stuck with huge inventory, it isn't prudent to keep ordering new stock.

I am not sure the level of involvement Yonex has in the warehouse sales, they may provide marketing fund (co-funding) and the distributor agreement may have back end rebate as well which will incentivize the distributor to overachieve their commitment.

The entities that are hurt the most are the retailers who hold stock. Sunrise & Company (the distributor) has setup a online retailer (Sunriseclick.com) which seems to competes with their own channels. This may be a conflict of interest and some retailers may not want to carry Yonex stuff and focus more on other brands where they don't have to compete with their own distributor.

However, if Sunriseclick.com existence is more of a marketing platform and the price they sell is HIGHER than the retailer's price point, then Sunrise is finally catching up and using the power of technology to reach out to consumers. In this way, Sunrise is actually helping the retailers by increasing their marketing footprint to the online consumers as well.

The above are my own thoughts and it may not be 100% true though I think some portion of it is relevant. End of the day, we the consumers benefit from these so we should be happy !
    Last edited by teoky; 12-20-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get ready your money. Coming next....racket delivery to your doorstep within 30 minutes.......Name:  09122013495.jpg
Views: 1372
Size:  51.2 KB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    However, if Sunriseclick.com existence is more of a marketing platform and the price they sell is HIGHER than the retailer's price point, then Sunrise is finally catching up and using the power of technology to reach out to consumers. In this way, Sunrise is actually helping the retailers by increasing their marketing footprint to the online consumers as well.
    For record, the first product in sunriseclick was VTZF. Selling for MYR432.....it was way LOWER than the retailer's price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    For record, the first product in sunriseclick was VTZF. Selling for MYR432.....it was way LOWER than the retailer's price.
    Yes, that price is really good !

However, that price is part of the "15 days. 15 deals" promotion drive so let's see what price they are selling after the promo ends.

I believe like many of us, you are monitoring the prices of the daily specials and the SHB-01 LTD wasn't selling at an attractive price at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so far only not popular stock (I believe they been produced much lesser) not affected like the two current model cabs. and also, female model arc9 and its newer FL version. just wondering how many are they still holding for those NS9000x and AT900s after a few 'roadsale'. It could be still a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg, today on line sales is NR ZSpeed racket only S$199. I don't see this coming for sales so fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know when is the next sales?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there

Think really not so soon. Just had 2 at end of last year! And now the market is filled with discounted rackets alrady, they would not want to fill more. Perhaps mid of 2014 I guess?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badmin-tan View Post
    Hi there

Think really not so soon. Just had 2 at end of last year! And now the market is filled with discounted rackets alrady, they would not want to fill more. Perhaps mid of 2014 I guess?
    You are right to say that.. cool do keep us update! Thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

missed the warehouse sales in Dec. anyone know when's the next one? any site to check on?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any idea what is the yonex replacement grip given out free with the purchase of a racket in the last warehouse sale? Thanks.
    Last edited by Orangie; 01-12-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    I think we need to be clear that it isn't Yonex per se that is "dumping" (don't think this is the right word to use) their stock.

Though I am not in the sports/badminton industry, I can clearly see that for Yonex, they have a 2 tier model. They have distributors (Sunrise for this part of the world) which sell to the channels (retailers, or your local badminton store).

The warehouse sales are organized by Sunrise and from a business perspective, it is a great way to sell through their old stock. Distributors have quota commitment to the manufacturer and if they are stuck with huge inventory, it isn't prudent to keep ordering new stock.

I am not sure the level of involvement Yonex has in the warehouse sales, they may provide marketing fund (co-funding) and the distributor agreement may have back end rebate as well which will incentivize the distributor to overachieve their commitment.

The entities that are hurt the most are the retailers who hold stock. Sunrise & Company (the distributor) has setup a online retailer (Sunriseclick.com) which seems to competes with their own channels. This may be a conflict of interest and some retailers may not want to carry Yonex stuff and focus more on other brands where they don't have to compete with their own distributor.

The above are my own thoughts and it may not be 100% true though I think some portion of it is relevant. End of the day, we the consumers benefit from these so we should be happy !
    Sunriseclick is not competing with the retailers.
    The online prices are much higher than shop prices

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another round of sale has started!
    from today till 2nd march at centre court 1utama
    whoever's going kindly update us here on what are available

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast