Looking for Badmington Club in Canary Wharf or Central London

Discussion in 'UK' started by csuedn, Aug 28, 2009.

1. csuedn

csuedn New Member

Hi all,

Im about to move to london, and I'm going to stay close to east india station and work in canary wharf, I've been playing badminton for about a year (three times a week, recently like 4-5 times a week), and Im really a big fan of it; Hence, in order to improve my skill and keep myself fit, I'm looking for a badminton club in the area of Canary Wharf or central/East London, I play single games most of the time, but I'm fine with doubles. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Many thanks !!:D

2. Akife Dar

Akife Dar Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Hi There,
    I can tell you there are a few clubs in walthamstow in east London which are, Leyton 6form College and Leyton Youth, Forest College all play doubles with feathers the level is from basic to advances play. All the clubs play duing the week in evening from 7 or 8pm and cost 3 to 5 pounds.

Kind Regards
    Akife

3. wharfplayer

wharfplayer Regular Member

London Canary Wharf Badminton Group

Hi there, we have set up a badminton club in Canary Wharf area. Check out the website http://londonbadminton.weebly.com and anyone can join with no entry or membership fees. You just pay on 'play-per-event' basis for 2 hours.

See you there.