User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 130
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    2 thumbs up for permai sports from me too their stringing is really good...

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    jurong
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default stringing rate of permai sports

    Hi, may i know what rate are they charging for their Bg 66.

  3. #37
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NG lee View Post
    Hi, may i know what rate are they charging for their Bg 66.
    MYR26 standard labour inclusive. Just got my Gosen Roots Limited Edition strung today.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    jurong
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default good price

    woo thx, that's a good price compared to singapore. Will try to find my way there tomorrow

  5. #39
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Li-Ning at Permai Sports. N50, N55 RM799. N90 RM847. Victor BS10, BS11 RM480. All before discount (if there are any) sticker price.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    do any of these shops sell SHB65CF?

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoNsTaR View Post
    2 thumbs up for permai sports from me too their stringing is really good...
    so so lah.
    He always ask me about other ppl stringing methood. However, I found out he tend to be too confident to his own stringing skill. In theory, yes he have some point but when come to practical compared to Hongly, he is still green.

    A good stringer should be able to maintain the original racquet shape eventhought it is strung at extreme high tension (28 and above)

    So I use to buy rare item from him and do stringing somewhere else.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief View Post
    do any of these shops sell SHB65CF?
    In our country, the 65cf has been re-name to 85ex. And it will available in JB next week. It is light weight and slightly cheaper than 101 Ltd.

    Secret info ............ a new shoe model came with real power cushion will be launch soon and the important thing is IT IS DIRT CHEAP. You can't find it in the web.

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    MYR26 standard labour inclusive. Just got my Gosen Roots Limited Edition strung today.

    you mean the platinum edition ? how is it ?

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW View Post
    In our country, the 65cf has been re-name to 85ex. And it will available in JB next week. It is light weight and slightly cheaper than 101 Ltd.
    please let me know when it's available.. where to get it and how much. many thanks in advance!! btw, how much is 101ltd selling in JB now?

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW View Post
    so so lah.
    He always ask me about other ppl stringing methood. However, I found out he tend to be too confident to his own stringing skill. In theory, yes he have some point but when come to practical compared to Hongly, he is still green.

    A good stringer should be able to maintain the original racquet shape eventhought it is strung at extreme high tension (28 and above)

    So I use to buy rare item from him and do stringing somewhere else.

    haha noted..ya i cna see he is quite confident in that sense....

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,134
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Haha Andy talks a lot but he is a nice guy lah... and his prices are competitive imho

    Am sure he told you about his 'secret stringing formula' . I usually have my rackets strung at 20lbs if I visit Permai. My friends actually commented that the tensions feel like 23-24lbs Singapore shop standards. I often see customers walking in and asking for 26lbs but heard they came back and ask for lower tensions

    Do you have your rackets strung at Hongly? I realised the stringing machines in Hongly have only two-point support systems. Sadly my Victor racket broke when it was being strung at Hongly.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW View Post
    so so lah.
    He always ask me about other ppl stringing methood. However, I found out he tend to be too confident to his own stringing skill. In theory, yes he have some point but when come to practical compared to Hongly, he is still green.

    A good stringer should be able to maintain the original racquet shape eventhought it is strung at extreme high tension (28 and above)

    So I use to buy rare item from him and do stringing somewhere else.

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Haha Andy talks a lot but he is a nice guy lah... and his prices are competitive imho

    Am sure he told you about his 'secret stringing formula' . I usually have my rackets strung at 20lbs if I visit Permai. My friends actually commented that the tensions feel like 23-24lbs Singapore shop standards. I often see customers walking in and asking for 26lbs but heard they came back and ask for lower tensions

    Do you have your rackets strung at Hongly? I realised the stringing machines in Hongly have only two-point support systems. Sadly my Victor racket broke when it was being strung at Hongly.
    Well only Hongly's boss - Ah Xiang attend my racquet and so far I don't see other ppl can do better than him in JB. He improved his skill a lot after attending the Gosen Haribito seminar in KL and adopt their stringing method. It only take him 20 ~ 25 mins. to do my racquet. But like you say he only used 2 point support instead of 4 or more.

    Remember the pro-kennex hc2 9000 which i mention to you earlier ? He killed it too during the 1st stringing work but it is not his fault as I'm asking him to strung at 27/29. sad to heard that your racquet was killed by him too.

    As for permai I wonder andy do calibration or not ?
    Last edited by LouisW; 01-29-2010 at 05:32 AM.

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Haha Andy talks a lot but he is a nice guy lah... and his prices are competitive imho

    Am sure he told you about his 'secret stringing formula' . I usually have my rackets strung at 20lbs if I visit Permai. My friends actually commented that the tensions feel like 23-24lbs Singapore shop standards. I often see customers walking in and asking for 26lbs but heard they came back and ask for lower tensions

    Do you have your rackets strung at Hongly? I realised the stringing machines in Hongly have only two-point support systems. Sadly my Victor racket broke when it was being strung at Hongly.
    He killed my Armotec 800 Defensive last time.

  15. #49
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,443
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW View Post
    Secret info ............ a new shoe model came with real power cushion will be launch soon and the important thing is IT IS DIRT CHEAP. You can't find it in the web.
    Please let us know when the shoes are out. Many thanks in advance.

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,134
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes I suspect Permai's machines are not calibrated.

    ps u found your hc2 9000 in bangkok?

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW View Post
    Remember the pro-kennex hc2 9000 which i mention to you earlier ? He killed it too during the 1st stringing work but it is not his fault as I'm asking him to strung at 27/29. sad to heard that your racquet was killed by him too.

    As for permai I wonder andy do calibration or not ?
    u mean permai or hongly?

    Quote Originally Posted by chome View Post
    He killed my Armotec 800 Defensive last time.

  17. #51
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got buddies who go to jb quite regularly. If you want cheap rackets, just contact him. All you need is to pay him some tips. You'll save money on your transport fee to JB using the bus, and the taxi fares. Also you'll save yourself getting robbed. In case your luck is not good. So, just do your homework or research, check the price and then ask him to get it for you. Easy.

    Oh. about the stringing issues. They pay labourers to do it. So you may just get what you pay for.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Badminton Shop in Johor Bahru Malaysia
    By Hannibal1980 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 12-04-2010, 11:38 PM
  2. Apacs in Malaysia Johor Bahru
    By NanoBlack in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 05-01-2009, 10:33 AM
  3. Apacs in Malaysia Johor Bahru
    By NanoBlack in forum General Forum
    Replies: 2
    : 05-01-2009, 10:33 AM
  4. newbie FROM Johor Bahru, MALAYSIA
    By honeong in forum Introduction
    Replies: 5
    : 03-06-2009, 07:37 AM
  5. FS: Used APACS EdgeSaber 10 at RM100 [Johor Bahru, Malaysia]
    By charleslml in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 06-28-2008, 10:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •