User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilsparda View Post
    nokh88,

Where are you from? as far as I know, I saw the badminton shop beside Perling badminton court has some variety of Asics shoe. As for pricing I am not very familiar with it

Also, there is another store at Senai, called SSC Sports. It is just beside the mainroad toward Senai/Kulai.
    I am located in JB. Thanks for your info.
    Will take note of these two outlets.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been visiting Pemai Sports since 8 years ago when the shop was located at Komtar and recently found that the service has deteriorated a lot and have stopped visiting the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I have stopped going there since last year after a bad experience when I wanted to buy a pair of new shoes and I posted the details but is unable to find that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by asriwn View Post
    Andy Permai Sport now so arrogant...only want to entertain who really want to buy...if not want to buy, cannot ask the price...what type of business la andy...sometime customer ask the price to fit their budget and then come again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    I have been visiting Pemai Sports since 8 years ago when the shop was located at Komtar and recently found that the service has deteriorated a lot and have stopped visiting the shop.
    Last week, I tried to search for new b/shoe to replace my babolat shadow and 86-LTD so I decided to drop by Andy shop to check out the asics. Quite dissappointed to the way they do business. When I ask about the best price, they just reply "you decide your size and model first lah before I offer you my best price" . Last time, my friend even encounter worst situation when the elder tell my friend : "you sure you want to buy then only i give you my best price"

I think they treat most chinese customer as spy from other shop (Malays like to visit his shop and always cut his price to the extreme and Andy still like to entertain them)

Is not I want to condemn but you just feel so dissapointed to travel all the way from other place to his shop and gain such feedback.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had similar experience with you. I wanted to buy an Asics shoe and ask what was the best price. He replied by asking what size and when I said size 7, he said no stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I had similar experience with you. I wanted to buy an Asics shoe and ask what was the best price. He replied by asking what size and when I said size 7, he said no stock.
    I visit his shop is mainly because he does bring in some unique models but it seem like he don't know how to cherish his customers. I strongly believe good stringing skills does help to maintain customers but willing share and learn also important.

I use to heard he tell his customer to let him do stringing and he will help to "tuning" the string according to the characteristic of the racquet . I would said Wow !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, i plan to get a pair of new shoes. Does Permai have more variety of shoes to choose compare to Honly? Never been to Permai before.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acy7231 View Post
    Hi guys, i plan to get a pair of new shoes. Does Permai have more variety of shoes to choose compare to Honly? Never been to Permai before.
    No idea. Never been to there since my last experience which wasn't very good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acy7231 View Post
    I have been to Permai Sports and Honly yesterday. I can say that Permai indeed has wider variety of shoes and stocks. Indeed, you will see more unique and high end shoes from Permai such as Mizuno and Asics. I can't wait to try out my Mizuno Wave Fang RV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khoi mun View Post
    I have been to Permai Sports and Honly yesterday. I can say that Permai indeed has wider variety of shoes and stocks. Indeed, you will see more unique and high end shoes from Permai such as Mizuno and Asics. I can't wait to try out my Mizuno Wave Fang RV.

Hi, what was the price of your Mizuno Wave Fang RV ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Fans : Any of you going to Permai or Honly next weekend , we can go together to buy some stuff there, can contact /whatsapp at 81135874. Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yonex zspeed price? any idea? thks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Fans : Any of you going to Honly next weekend , we can go together to buy some stuff there, can contact /whatsapp at 81135874. Thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8